Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/5dhtfr/game_already_sold_in_peru/
This is not a drill. All ye who are spoiler-averse, abandon ship!

Seeing things like this all over the place today..

Multiple sources and people that don't appear to be trying to pull anything over anyone (like polite-appearing gamefaqs accounts with 3800+ karma). Some of these are in other countries where something like this may not be as regulated.

So, hoax or not, if you're not into spoilers, tread very, very carefully out there from here on out. Anyone especially sensitive to it, abandon ship immediately.

Edit: not to mention:

Pre ordered the steel case and was wondering what it would look like since I've never bought a steel case boxed game before.

Looks much better than I thought it would.

Cheers for this.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
With it so close to release, I'm wondering what first-week sales will be like. My own thoughts/hopes at the moment:

Japan: No. 1 (PS4), 1,000,000+ ; Unknown (XONE), 100,000+
North America: No. 1 (PS4), perhaps 1,000,000+ ; Unknown (XONE), High 100,000s
Europe: No. 1 (PS4), 1,000,000+ ; Unknown (XONE), High 100,000s
less than that on japan, more on north america.

luna is so gracious on that new artwork /pervface

edit: i need to say that is exciting the game is finally coming out, but i'll miss those waiting days... it will be the end of an era for sure, that's sad.

edit2: there's already a streaming, run to the hills.

Last edited:

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/799366306659078144

SE are aware of early obtained copies and are currently working on it.

edit: i need to say that is exciting the game is finally coming out, but i'll miss those waiting days... it will be the end of an era for sure, that's sad.
Yeah....met a lot of interesting people these last 10 years during the wait. For good times and bad, it was quite a rollarcoaster experience. :D

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
if the day one patch is already available, that means reviewers will play with it right?
Should be the case, thankfully.

And given that the guy you linked from yesterday who had a very recent copy is a actually a game journalist, the timing seems appropriate.

Ahall88

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 11, 2016
Michigan
Welp, time to head to the bunker if you want to avoid spoilers.
There's at least one person streaming the game right now with probably a handful to follow, trolls will be watching just so they can run to forums to spoil things.
:vomit:

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
The "Spoilers and Speculation" thread has been closed. There's now a dedicated general subforum for Spoilers in general.

EDIT: For my own part, I'll be strictly avoiding trying to find spoilers until after the official release date. It's only right and proper, even for a spoilerholic like me.

Last edited: