Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
If i'd had to guess, i'd say that they they'll probably flesh his story out in the main game. Since they seem to be shifting focus on updating the overall story now.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Wake me up when all DLC's and updates are released, i will replay FFXV in a full glory. I Also hope they will release something like complete edition to acomplish on metacrtitic for a little bit better.
I can definitely see this happening once they get into gear on the PC version.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
If i'd had to guess, i'd say that they they'll probably flesh his story out in the main game. Since they seem to be shifting focus on updating the overall story now.
Well that was unexpected. Thought they were gonna have a hard time putting that in since Tabata said the main game was solely focused on Noctis's POV?

Now I'm really curious as to how this is all gonna play out, since I thought for sure they were gonna do a separate DLC solely focusing on him to go into more detail. Given how they formatted the story, I'm wondering where it's gonna fit into the main game?

Well.. they're addressing something I wanted to be told so can't complain. So long as I get to know what happens and it's told well, which format it takes doesn't matter.

I gotta say... this is all coming a lot faster than I initially thought. They're really going full speed here.

Last edited:

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
http://www.itechpost.com/articles/9...-plans-for-online-co-op-and-episode-ardyn.htm

In the same interview, Tabata also stated that the team is already planning on delving deeper into Ardyn's past and provide a full DLC for the character. He also noted that just like Episode Gladiolus where the game's theme is tailored specifically to highlight the main character of the DLC, the team will also incorporate the same approach on future DLCs; this include Episode Prompto and hopefully Episode Ardyn.
I'm confused now, so there will be DLC for Ardyn or no? Can't tell if its just self-interpretation or direct wording.

Last edited:

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
releasing a inofensive game targeted to mobile consumers (that most who bought XV won't play) in coop with Machine Zone to gain money; resuming, this game is not for you.

but why not overreact a little... i won't play, i couldn't care less.
Even as a mobile game this is trash, why not make Tactics Alexander a game instead of this bullshit.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Even as a mobile game this is trash, why not make Tactics Alexander a game instead of this bullshit.
did you played already or are you just quick to judge?
i know the anwser

can you provide a brief analysis on why this fails to deliver in its specific genre?

obviously you want Tactics Alexander (which is not an original game, its just a recreation of FFXIV's scenes, go play that) you're not a casual gamer, like i said you're not part of the audience they want to target with a New Empire, if you were you wouldn't be moaning about a game you didn't played because you'd rather have something else.

Last edited:

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
did you played already or are you just quick to judge?
i know the anwser

can you provide a brief analysis on why this fails to deliver in its specific genre?

obviously you want Tactics Alexander (which is not an original game, its just a recreation of FFXIV's scenes, go play that) you're not a casual gamer, like i said you're not part of the audience they want to target with a New Empire, if you were you wouldn't be moaning about a game you didn't played because you'd rather have something else.
Well the game in question looks like trash, so I'd rather play the April Fools joke