Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
I'll reserve judgement for now. I've read up on the perils of game development so I'm sure the team is doing the best they can in spite of it all.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
https://twitter.com/JasonRoseEh/status/857011944619986945

as much as im curious to try the multiplayer, i couldn't agree more.
I agree in a general sense, but I'm still fairly certain there isn't a lot of overlap here. This isn't some 15-man team, it's a big company. I'm sure there are coders fixing bugs at the same time there are artists working on content for the online multiplayer. I'm sure this was just part of the plan they set out a long time ago and they have deadlines to hit, just as I'm sure they have plenty of people working on fixes and polish for the original content throughout.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Need a break after BOTW (and Persona 5, as I posted elsewhere, isn't for me). There's not enough compelling content (as of yet) for me to come back to FFXV, but the Afrojack thing is frivolous -- cool to check out if that's your scene, but completely ignorable. It's also secondary to other features (return of hunts, leaderboards, Pro enhancements).

Now if they put a Nickelback weapon in the game, I'm joining the guys in that "other" thread in a fit of rage.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

new ost is nice

edit:

i have a few questions

1. where's the magnify font option?

2. how to gain more quest points?

also just bought the royal raiment and platinum leviathan skin for the car, wanted those since the game released.

Last edited:

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Well it's clear they didn't listen to feedback then
Stop.

They've proven time and again that they listen to feedback. They also have plans and deadlines. That means they need to juggle both things. They're not just going to halt production until they've satisfied every deranged fan demand on the internet. They have to continue their mapped out plan while incorporating the fan feedback that has merit.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
they don't listen to fan feedback had me lol, ignoring reality at this point.

They have to continue their mapped out plan while incorporating the fan feedback that has merit.
that has merit, and that is viable in their budget and time; they won't implement every feedback in the game.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
They clearly are listening given that they've implemented a stable framerate mode to address various complaints (especially from Digital Foundry) about the variable 60fps update....

Agh, not in the mood getting into brickwall arguments.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Let's be honest, it's built on a relatively solid gameplay foundation, so while it's a slightly questionable addition to the XV Universe, it's not surprising that it's gotten some descent user reviews.

EDIT: Oh yes, and that artwork looks cool.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Damn that's a pretty nice piece of art.

The concept art has always been one of the things that always kept me intrigued.

I wonder, was this one of the many scenarios they had in mind when it came to the blind Ignis scene?

Never played the mobile game but surely it can't be that bad if the foundation and gameplay is just like any other rts game. It's basically a FFXV reskin right?

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
so guys, i just noticed that fishes are jumping now? i think they added this in the last patch because i've never seen them doing this before; it makes for a much lively fishing for sure.

(not talking about the qte jump).

Last edited:

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
Stop.

They've proven time and again that they listen to feedback. They also have plans and deadlines. That means they need to juggle both things. They're not just going to halt production until they've satisfied every deranged fan demand on the internet. They have to continue their mapped out plan while incorporating the fan feedback that has merit.
If that scene with Ravus and Iedolas was listening to fan feedback then I don't know what's going on over at that company, since that scene didn't really fix much of anything. I mean horrah they half-assedly listen to feedback, and give something equally as half-assed. Also most of the fan demands are just more story related cutscenes, and fixing the poor idea of putting the damn car on rails.