Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
They'll probably show a trailer on Episode Prompto, as well as the release date for that.

Worst case scenario is they have to delay it by a few weeks.

As @Nova said, they might also go into results thus far for the survey. Might, seeing as the survey is still ongoing til the end of June and they probably don't want to influence the votes by bringing up what's leading so far.

(Is your DP Noctis P5 style btw? So is mine + Ignis xD )

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

aranea play-art

the urge to buy... too strong

edit:

video of naoshi mizuta announcing he's the composer of the main theme

this guy is extremely talented, he made caius theme and variants (which rivals sephiroth theme to me) ;p

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
The real highlight of Sony's conference. I can't even.

EDIT: I love literally everything about this trailer. This should replace Prompto DLC.
EDIT2: Holy shit, this is the Versus XV!!!

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
They still have their own FFXV dedicated livestream on wednesday, expect the more meaty stuff to be there.

About the VR game, I like fishing in real life so I'm on with this.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Tbh, i'm fine with this for the VR content, it means the majority of the good shit will be saved in the updates/DLCs for the base game.

(Not into VR myself).

T.O.T

Blitzball Champion
Feb 2, 2017
I don't know if it's the music, or the Chocobros cheering Noctis on/giving Noctis crap, but fishing to me is hype as hell in FFXV.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
The real highlight of Sony's conference. I can't even.

EDIT: I love literally everything about this trailer. This should replace Prompto DLC.
EDIT2: Holy shit, this is the Versus XV!!!
Ok Square should just drop XV right now if this is trash they are going to make, just drop it move on to XVI, Versus XV, FF7 Remake, let Tabata do his new IP just stop

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
That was very unexpected.

That monster fish has a pretty badass design.

Yknow, I think this just goes to show that we really don't know, or can predict, what the dev team are working on.

I never would've thought they'd go down this route. Expect the unexpected I say.

I've always thought the fishing mechanic in FFXV was the best I've played. Not really into VR but for this game I'll probably give it a go since I enjoy fishing with Noctis and the Chocobros backseat fishing.