Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
@Ikkin Should Levuathan get revamped, what viable additions do you think would work for the fight itself?
Totally not Ikkin lmao but if i had to guess, they'd make it more like the concept trailer and more like what the leak describes: more interior fighting and a much bigger set piece. Leviathan should be a boss, but it' the set piece that got people going more in 2013 than actually fighting it.

You can probably tell I'm bored and honestly am too impatient for this games potential updates lol

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Totally not Ikkin lmao but if i had to guess, they'd make it more like the concept trailer and more like what the leak describes: more interior fighting and a much bigger set piece. Leviathan should be a boss, but it' the set piece that got people going more in 2013 than actually fighting it.

You can probably tell I'm bored and honestly am too impatient for this games potential updates lol
I wouldn't be so sure, making a bigger setpiece seens like a waste of assets for a single fight. For me the most likely scenario would be making the existing fight mechaniquely more challenging (without making it bigger) , somehow.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I wouldn't be so sure, making a bigger setpiece seens like a waste of assets for a single fight. For me the most likely scenario would be making the existing fight mechaniquely more challenging (without making it bigger) , somehow.
Honestly, that is the more levelheaded and likely approach. I can see them wanting to fix and update as much as they can, but they can' give everything the expensive set piece treatment and honestly in this regard, changing the actual fight to be more challenging but still similar is probably for the best.

Plus id prefer things like this to be free lol

Last edited:

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
They've already got a ton of extra assets thanks to Episode Ignis.

My most developed thought is this: having to face Leviathan in the open section of Altissia featured in Episode Ignis' Chapter 1 could be awesome. Instead of having Noct first coming face to face with Leviathan in a part of the city that was already destroyed, he could be forced to flee across the rooftops while the Imperial forces cause trouble for whichever party is closer to them. In a few instances, he could be close to being overwhelmed only to be freed by a burst of light from Luna's Trident.

In the last of these instances, he could escape from the destruction of a building only to find himself in the sort of area in which the current Leviathan fight starts. That particular segment could be spruced up with the immediate destruction of any warp point that Noct warped to and end with Noct getting slapped down by Leviathan as soon as they're all gone.

The final section of the fight would be best served by revamping the mechanics of the super-Armiger... which might be best facilitated by incorporating the improvements to the normal Armiger in the Royal Edition. The biggest problem of the final section of the Leviathan fight as it stands is that instead of feeling ridiculously powerful and awesome, you just had to hold down a button for what felt like way too long until Leviathan's health depleted. If Noct was given free rein to use the new special moves at will and those special moves were significantly buffed for the fight, the intended goal would be much better served.

None of that, of course, would do much to make the Leviathan sequence more challenging... but that's why I think that Episode Ignis and it's two excellent boss fights should be integrated in its chronologically-rightful place.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
It would make a world of difference if we could drive around and go to Lestallum in chapter 14.

Driving from Hammerhead, and manually making our way all the way up to the Citadel is a huuuge update. Driving along the bridge connecting the main continent with Insomnia alone would be something. I hope dialogue accompanies this drive.

Does anyone think that they're going to change the meeting with the bros? As in we will need to travel around and find them one by one in the Dark World?

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I can see Gralea being worked in just as you said, or chapter 13 in the beginning by allowing you to explore part of the city for some new, undefined reason. Other than that, maybe Episode Ardyn partially takes place there, though, I'm inclined to believe it will take place in a new area we haven't seen yet, who knows though.

Edit: But even more likely are map or dungeon expansions made for Tenebrae and Shiva's area. Chapter 12 is criminally short and is the most obvious of not letting you explore the world around you. After chapter 10 though, I feel like these 2 chapters could seriously use revamps, be it part of a DLC or a free update in smaller forms.
We'll see what happens later this year if they do anything with Tenebrae and Gralea. Also, one thing about Insomnia, in the Royal Edition Trailer, the citadel is 0.66 miles away. Also, like I said, I'll take any number of new areas to explore for Insomnia, even if it's just the one section we've seen in the trailer, as it's pretty big and looks well designed according to the mini-map, and I want to explore it and those branching paths, but we'll see if there's any other parts of Insomnia when the Royal Pack drops, March 6th needs to get here quick. Perhaps there could be another underground path in the new sections of Insomnia as well. Heck, the expanded Insomnia could have a structure like Myrlwood, which happens to be one of my favorite Dungeons in this game, meaning starts off with a big area, and get's smaller as it goes on, but with branching paths, that could be cool i done well, at least in my opinion, and if there's another underground section in any of the new areas in Insomnia, that could help, too.

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
if you guys want a better idea on how they might expand the map:

(seeing young noctis is insomnia is oddly nostalgic)

this is actually right at the entrance of the citadel (5:34 on the first video, 2:59 or 4:58 in the second), you begin a bit far ahead after the cutscene and when you try to get closer to this area the game doesnt let you (you can if you glitch)

this is already an expanded area that you could only access with a glitch.

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
if you guys want a better idea on how they might expand the map:

(seeing young noctis is insomnia is oddly nostalgic)

this is actually right at the entrance of the citadel (5:34 on the first video, 2:59 or 4:58 in the second), you begin a bit far ahead after the cutscene and when you try to get closer to this area the game doesnt let you (you can if you glitch)

this is already an expanded area that you could only access with a glitch.

Yeah, they could use any of those out of bounds areas if they wished, even the mini-map the sections we visited was changed a bit, in the screenshot fighting Cerberus was where the Behemoth King was fought, and in the new section of Insomnia in the Royal Edition trailer, it said we are 0.66 miles away from the citadel, so there's some distance away there, unless they added some areas to the sections we've visited, but we'll see.

Edit:

Here's the mini-map on the section just before the citadel where we fight Cerberus, which was where we originally fought the Behemoth King, the mini-map in this section may had been touched a bit.:

http://prntscr.com/iawt6z

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Oh I'm sure it has. I'm also sire they didn' get rid of that monster either, just moved it further back in the map depending on how far we start from the citadel (or just in an entirely different area, who knows)

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Oh I'm sure it has. I'm also sire they didn' get rid of that monster either, just moved it further back in the map depending on how far we start from the citadel (or just in an entirely different area, who knows)
Yeah, again, perhaps the expanded Insomnia could be structure like the Myrlwood Dungeon, which was one of my favorite Dungeons; starts off with a big area with branching paths, get's smaller as it goes on until we reach the goal (citadel), and in Insomnia's case with a structure like this, perhaps to add to the exploration factor, add another underground section somewhere in the new section or somewhere in Insomnia, out of bounds near the start of the original map, there's another underground tunnel outside where you start in one of the out of bound areas. I can see that as a way to make things interesting, along with the new mandatory bosses being added to Insomnia. This is just my opinion and kinda an idea, I did like the Insomnia map we got, but there wasn't enough exploration factor to it, and I didn't mind the linearity, I did want one, two, or decent-sized sections with branching paths to Insomnia to balance out the linearity for things for me to explore and fight enemies.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
It would make a world of difference if we could drive around and go to Lestallum in chapter 14.

Driving from Hammerhead, and manually making our way all the way up to the Citadel is a huuuge update. Driving along the bridge connecting the main continent with Insomnia alone would be something. I hope dialogue accompanies this drive.

Does anyone think that they're going to change the meeting with the bros? As in we will need to travel around and find them one by one in the Dark World?
If they changed how Noctis wakes in Chapter 14 with Comrades, I'm entirely sure they will change this for the game.

I think this is the reason why we currently haven't seen this update (from Comrades) yet in the base game, because when the DLC comes out, it will address what Noctis does with the remaining Kingsglaive.

I think the March update is going to be one of the biggest. While the Royal Update is paid, I have this feeling that there will be quite a few changes to (at least) chapter 14 as a regular update, considering the Royal Update is set to change the last chapter so significantly.

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
If they changed how Noctis wakes in Chapter 14 with Comrades, I'm entirely sure they will change this for the game.

I think this is the reason why we currently haven't seen this update (from Comrades) yet in the base game, because when the DLC comes out, it will address what Noctis does with the remaining Kingsglaive.
Yeah, I had a gut feeling that after seeing Noctis meeting Libertus on Angelguard, I felt that there was going to be some sort of update to Chapter 14, and when it was announced, I freaking called it. The Insomnia expansion was something I wasn't expecting, and I wouldn't mind if it was structured similarly to the Myrlwood Dungeon, which may I again stress, starts off in a big area with branching paths, and get's smaller as you traverse on at some point, and in Insomnia's case, we start off in what seems to be part of the city center, and it's decently sized, and as you proceed on to the sections we had to the original map, they're not as big, and kinda narrow, but with an underground section connecting the two sections we got, perhaps the new section of Insomnia could also give us another underground section to get us to the sections we originally started off at, we'd emerge in the tunnel entry we saw out of bounds where the Omega arena would be. I would be fine with a structure like this.

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Yeah, I had a gut feeling that after seeing Noctis meeting Libertus on Angelguard, I felt that there was going to be some sort of update to Chapter 14, and when it was announced, I freaking called it.
They just need to actually update the cutscene in the base game as well. It actually should be there, regardless of the DLC or not. Its hella awkward to clear Comrades currently, then boot up the game at Chapter 14 and completely see Noctis not being greeted by Glaives again.

On that note, I wonder how updates for Comrades will work. We know that it will get more content (increase level cap, monsters, weapons, food, sigils, bases, etc), but will they actually continue the story? Libertus talks about bringing power to Accordo and Galahd (and we also clearly need to bring it to the rest of Leide), but the game technically skips 10 years by the end. Will they just go back to another unspecified time period between the 10 years and give us more content then? I dig the semi- WoR (the main game can incorporate the really taken over one), I'm just not sure how, story-wise they'd continue it after already giving us that final fight.

I guess they could make the final fight a much higher level and power requirement and just squeeze more content in between?

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
They just need to actually update the cutscene in the base game as well. It actually should be there, regardless of the DLC or not. Its hella awkward to clear Comrades currently, then boot up the game at Chapter 14 and completely see Noctis not being greeted by Glaives again.

On that note, I wonder how updates for Comrades will work. We know that it will get more content (increase level cap, monsters, weapons, food, sigils, bases, etc), but will they actually continue the story? Libertus talks about bringing power to Accordo and Galahd (and we also clearly need to bring it to the rest of Leide), but the game technically skips 10 years by the end. Will they just go back to another unspecified time period between the 10 years and give us more content then? I dig the semi- WoR (the main game can incorporate the really taken over one), I'm just not sure how, story-wise they'd continue it after already giving us that final fight.

I guess they could make the final fight a much higher level and power requirement and just squeeze more content in between?
Yeah, who knows what they'll do with Comrades, I guess time will tell.

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

It' funny, I think you see Gladio actually talking to her in Chapter 1 but no voiced dialogue comes out. It's be nice If they integrated that.

I wonder if they added or changed anything significant to the story. The royal edition comes out in like 3 weeks and will have an expanded ending, maybe this game has some of It? Someone play chapter 10 in this lol

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
That's interesting to hear, even though I have no interest in getting the Pocket Edition, any new lines heard in it should integrated put into the main versions of the game at some point as well.

Also, I may start to sound like a broken record, but I can't help myself in discussing this, I;m sorry, but what opinions do you guys have of the current Chapter 14/Endgame? I know for me, it didn't have enough build up, going by too fast from when you get to Hammerhead after waking up in Angelguard, not enough exposition on the other characters after ten years, and rushing from the last campfire, which I did like thanks to the tone of the music playing there, and getting to Insomnia through a load screen, and it just puts you on a few blocks away from the citadel; just two upper-ground sections, and one underground section, not enough room for exploration to balance out the linearity, and not even story cutscenes and mandatory bosses, and the only fun boss in the original chapter was Ifrit, and Ardyn was too easy to fight, and the citadel was too easy to get into, and no other involvement from any other character besides Noctis' friends, which made feel underwhelmed and a little disappointed, and with the Royal Edition/Pack, it looks like there's going to be more in Chapter 14 after installing it, with a bigger Insomnia, more mandatory bosses, more story cutscenes, more build up, and involvement from another character (Cor). I do have my expectations low in case something weird happens, but for now, I'm happy and feeling some satisfaction in this new expansion already, as Endgames are as important as the story in any video game for me.

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
That's interesting to hear, even though I have no interest in getting the Pocket Edition, any new lines heard in it should integrated put into the main versions of the game at some point as well.

Also, I may start to sound like a broken record, but I can't help myself in discussing this, I;m sorry, but what opinions do you guys have of the current Chapter 14/Endgame? I know for me, it didn't have enough build up, going by too fast from when you get to Hammerhead after waking up in Angelguard, not enough exposition on the other characters after ten years, and rushing from the last campfire, which I did like thanks to the tone of the music playing there, and getting to Insomnia through a load screen, and it just puts you on a few blocks away from the citadel; just two upper-ground sections, and one underground section, not enough room for exploration to balance out the linearity, and not even story cutscenes and mandatory bosses, and the only fun boss in the original chapter was Ifrit, and Ardyn was too easy to fight, and the citadel was too easy to get into, and no other involvement from any other character besides Noctis' friends, which made feel underwhelmed and a little disappointed, and with the Royal Edition/Pack, it looks like there's going to be more in Chapter 14 after installing it, with a bigger Insomnia, more mandatory bosses, more story cutscenes, more build up, and involvement from another character (Cor). I do have my expectations low in case something weird happens, but for now, I'm happy and feeling some satisfaction in this new expansion already, as Endgames are as important as the story in any video game for me.

I think it will be exactly just that. Even though the ending of the game was pretty well received, most people wanted exactly what the Royal Edition is offering:

- A bigger Insomnia
- A bigger climax
- More final bosses
- More characters involved
- Potentially a better final boss fight (I'm like 90% sure this will happen and they are just keeping it under wraps, especially with all of the new content before Ardyn that makes him look like the worst fight ever now)

On top of that, free updates need to incorporate the Comrades end scene (at least the first one, not the secret scene), and we may even get the opportunity (regardless of paying for new DLC or not) to either drive to Insomnia or explore the WoR, 2 of the other biggest things people wanted in Chapter 14.

All in all, it makes the end game feel bigger and more complete.

I sound like a broken record too, but we sound like this because we actually care about the story in terms of replayability and experiencing it again in the future.

There's so much more they can improve and do, and I can't wait to see what they have coming, either through expectations or surprise.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I think it will be exactly just that. Even though the ending of the game was pretty well received, most people wanted exactly what the Royal Edition is offering:

- A bigger Insomnia
- A bigger climax
- More final bosses
- More characters involved
- Potentially a better final boss fight (I'm like 90% sure this will happen and they are just keeping it under wraps, especially with all of the new content before Ardyn that makes him look like the worst fight ever now)

On top of that, free updates need to incorporate the Comrades end scene (at least the first one, not the secret scene), and we may even get the opportunity (regardless of paying for new DLC or not) to either drive to Insomnia or explore the WoR, 2 of the other biggest things people wanted in Chapter 14.

All in all, it makes the end game feel bigger and more complete.

I sound like a broken record too, but we sound like this because we actually care about the story in terms of replayability and experiencing it again in the future.

There's so much more they can improve and do, and I can't wait to see what they have coming, either through expectations or surprise.
Indeed, I want to see Square Enix do their best for this game, and improve the experience for everyone, I do feel like the first half is fine the way it is, but perhaps a few more cutscenes could enrich it further, and perhaps make all of the Royal Arms that exist on Lucis a little more mandatory by Chapter 8 which didn't seem to do anything at all, and collecting the rest of the Royal Arms that were in the tombs that were built in the Dungeons in Lucis, and the second half was lacking for me, so I wish for the team to do their best to improve this game. We could be driving to Insomnia thanks to the dialogue found.

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Indeed, I want to see Square Enix do their best for this game, and improve the experience for everyone, I do feel like the first half is fine the way it is, but perhaps a few more cutscenes could enrich it further, and the second half was lacking for me, so I wish for the team to do their best to improve this game.

100% Imo, what the first half needs are just more Cutscenes between Iedolas, Verstael, Aranea, Ravus and Caligo, similar to what you get in the beginning of Chapter 3. We only get one and then basically nothing until Chapter 13.

My dream additions include that and quite a few other additions that probably only a few will get added but:

Realistic Additions (save for probably chapter 13 lol)
*Chapter 10-13 to be expanded. This I believe to be the most realistic and feasible update coming. I think however, most will be free and will take a significant amount of time to do, meaning we won't see all 3/4 chapter updated at the same time. More Niflheim cutscenes and characterization of its villains before the inevitable, include:
-A Chapter 10 Expansion- The port town getting expanded before you board the train as well as Cartanica opening up (this I think is very likely to happen at some point)
-A Chapter 11 Expansion- 1 Stop before the conflict with Ardyn and Prompto, be able to explore some of that open desert/snow mountain area. That is actually one of the weirdest parts of Niflheim, the fact that it transitions so abruptly but you have to break OOB to even see it. It is also in concept art if you search Terraverde on Google (Niflheim's actual land I believe is called Terraverde)
- A Chapter 12 Expansion- The most needed: A dungeon to both Tenebrae and the snow area near Shiva. Because the game is in the middle of conflict at this point. Making it open world would lose the tension, but I believe both areas can be expanded by making 2 dungeons here.
- A Chapter 13 Expansion- The linear portion doesn't need anything but I firmly believe Gralea itself needs a decent expansion to the city part just like Insomnia is getting. Hell it could be as small as the original Insomnia map, but the city is vastly under-featured. One big story portion missing is how the heck the Bros escaped Gralea after Noct went to sleep. It would be nice to play as the 3 of them for a change, search for some Car parts in a haunted Gralea to help repair the car before escaping. Ardyn terrorizing them in the process would be amazing. Totally fanfic I know but just an idea to give an excuse about exploring the area a bit.

* Episode Ardyn- Focuses on an entirely new area of Niflheim. South of Gralea is entirely uncharted territory and a good place to make a decent open world the size of Leide or Cleigne for Ardyn to drive around in. I think he'll have similar gameplay to Noct and may be able to summon Ifrit at some point in the story. I personally think that this may be the option they go for here, or have it set in Gralea itself, as I am unsure if they want to make it entirely set 2000 years ago, because there is so much they can do with Shiva and Ifrit currently and tying that into the main story.

* Episode Luna or expanding Luna's story- This is a wild card. While I'm not sure we'll get an entire episode surrounding her (Tabata has never answer directly about her getting one) will happen, I think we will definitely get plenty of new cutscenes with her sprinkled throughout the story. By far, she is the most desired character to get more story, aside from Ardyn, but even he had enough to satisfy people. After KG, there's just so much they can show with her Journey and where she ends up. Like more Nifleheim cutscenes, scenes with Luna will help make the first 7 chapters feel more significant. If they do end up making a DLC with her, I could see them following this story that leads her to Altissia, but in playable form. Not sure what else they could actually do, aside from adding back in Dawn scenes in a non-controversial way.

* WoR- Like Cartanica, there may be hints to this happening soon (or it could just be the drive to Insomnia, though both are welcome updates). Chapter 14's other big update that could happen and finally show what happened to characters like Iris and Aranea before they go to the final battle. Either can be an update to Chapter 14 or Comrades, as they plan on making all 4 bro's playable, which I assume may have to come with new story updates in order justify their inclusion (especially Noct's, as his would have to be during Chapter 14)

* Comrades updates- Area's dedicated to Leide, Galahd and Accordo. All 3 are hinted at eventually being able to restore power to each of these regions, whether or not that means we will go there eventually (well, save for Leide, which most likely will happen). Because Comrades is not open world, it may be a bit easier to make areas like Galahd and Accordo have some new playable areas without designing entire regions around them. We'll see what happens.

Less Realistic Updates

*Chapter 8/9 expanded- Just like Niflheim, Accordo is also a "Country" that has nothing save for its one capital, Altissia. This is just before the game starts getting intense and the plot gets darker. The ability to let the bros explore several of the islands of Accordo would help characterize the country more, especially with the new Royal Vessel (which I have a feeling will get more updates as the year goes on). The Santorini town that was cut from the game could have existed here, as its architecture seems to line up very well with Altissia's Venetian inspiration. Just give them more to do. Ultros anyone? Chapter 9 could probably stay as it is, albeit a better Leviathan fight. The Santorini town was here:

*A serious revamp to Chapter 0/Prologue- The game could seriously use more story set in Noct's childhood and early years, since it drives much of the story. My personal wish for this is to combine a lot of the separate media's into one here. For example: Showing how Noct got injured from Brotherhood -> leading him to the playable content in the Platinum demo -> continuing onto first 2 minutes from Kingsglaive, where Luna describes what Niflheim is, how Noct met her while he recovered, and Regis leaving with him but couldn't get Luna (also shows Ravus's motivation for hatred) -> leading into the rest of Brotherhood's content where you could spend 10 minutes each introducing each of the Bros and how Noctis met them, as well as life with his Father. Noctis meets Prompto in school, Gladio during training, and Ignis during regular life (this part also shows that Ignis actually hated Noct at first) -> Finally leading into scenes from the Novella prior to their leave (this is fully voiced and is super important to the story. It doesn't have to be the full 30 minutes but itd be nice to have: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XV_Prologue_Parting_Ways ) -> Leading to the first CG cutscene. This would help improve the relationship between Noct and his father, show how Noct met his friends and Luna in game, which could be called back to with literally every other part of this game. To me it is necessary but just may not be done due to it being in the beginning of the game and most of it existing already, just unfortunately as other media. More Insomnia concepts could be seen here:

*Northern Lucis Expansion- The huge area above Cleigne is just empty land with one blocked off tunnel leading to it. If there is something people want added to Chapters 1-7, it is probably the ability to go to a region north of the Vesperpool. I could actually see this happening as a entirely optional, high leveled area that has some new monsters to fight. Unsure where this is supposed to exist, but I assume the wall was in Northern Lucis/Cavaugh

Unrealistic Updates

*A KG Adaption/Episode Nyx- While unlikely, Insomnia's fall is probably the biggest thing people have wanted from the game in playable form since we first saw it years ago. It is depicted well in the movie, but because certain things feel different from the game, the story comes off disjointed from it. Ravus has different motivations that could be fixed, and Regis and Luna get the desperate screen-time they need in the story before things end here. It doesn't have to be integrated in the story, as Nyx is a character that is in the story for all of 2 hours and then makes the noble sacrifice before never being mentioned again. I would love this, but I can see how unrealistic it would be to do it, even though it would help the story immensely.

* Episode Omen- An actual story DLC for Noct that gives off that dark vibe so many people, and unfortunately myself as well, clamor for in a FF game. It could take place during his time in the crystal, one where he does experience Luna's pain and loss almost too personal, and goes through all of this, but all for the sake of personal growth to come out of the crystal realizing he had his friends the entire time, which would make the campfire scene so much more important in Chapter 14.

Anyway that is what I have. Things like the Dawn trailer scenes should also be incorporated at their appropriate moments (especially the Noct and Regis moment)

Gameplay wise, revamps to the Magic and Summon systems, as well as a Hard Mode, could really up the gameplay for the game. I personally think all 3 will happen eventually, as they seem to be the next step in the QoL changes they've made so far, it is just a matter of when and how.

All of this may seem crazy and unrealistic but tbh I had Insomnia and Chapter 14 getting revamped on here and look at what we are getting in March. Of course, 80% of this may not happen, but we will see how they will address future content.

Edit: I am way too obsessed with this world and story.....

Edit 2: it looks like the pocket edition does have even more additions. Cor explains what coin that Ardyn gives you actually is and there' more dialogue surrounding that.

Last edited: