Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
I hope the cracks don't make the game sell less in pc.
BD2 is going to decide how much effort they will put in the dlc by looking the units selled of the Royal/Windows Edition.

I don't want pirates ruining my most hyped game for years.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Feb 18, 2018
Hello y'all I've been lurking here alot to read about the Royal Edition but never posted so, FIRST POST!

& Yeah they're already selling the Royal Edition in France apparently, and the voucher code works, you can download the royal pack!

However, I think you'll have to wait for the next update that adds compatibility with it. :p

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Hello y'all I've been lurking here alot to read about the Royal Edition but never posted so, FIRST POST!

& Yeah they're already selling the Royal Edition in France apparently, and the voucher code works, you can download the royal pack!

However, I think you'll have to wait for the next update that adds compatibility with it. :p

Wow, just wow, the code works, even though the next update will be needed for the Royal Pack to work... I've seen you before, especially on your OOB videos, nice work on them.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

damn, i really expect them to release the free update on march 5th, especially now.

Feb 18, 2018
Wow, just wow, the code works, even though the next update will be needed for the Royal Pack to work... I've seen you before, especially on your OOB videos, nice work on them.
Haha good catch! Yes, I'm the one behind that big OOB video and I honestly never thought it would get so much attention, thanks! :happy:

damn, i really expect them to release the free update on march 5th, especially now.
Probably yeah, that's what happens with DLC episodes aswell I believe, the update was always the day before iirc

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Haha good catch! Yes, I'm the one behind that big OOB video and I honestly never thought it would get so much attention, thanks! :happy:

Probably yeah, that's what happens with DLC episodes aswell I believe, the update was always the day before iirc
You're welcome, it's nice to see you here. I'm looking forward to the Royal Pack DLC as well, I assume you've seen the data-mine dumps, too?

Feb 18, 2018
I can't post any links yet apparently but someone posted this on twitter: "So apparently you can play FFXV PC the full game if you pre-load it and use the demo executable and replace the full game executable for it, bypassing Denuvo."

Damn is that true??

I didn't preload the Windows Edition yet but i'm gonna do it now I guess, gonna take awhile. Wonder if the Royal Pack is directly included with the Windows Edition and if you can play the new content right away??

You're welcome, it's nice to see you here. I'm looking forward to the Royal Pack DLC as well, I assume you've seen the data-mine dumps, too?
Indeed, I've been lurking and reading everything haha

Haha, glad to have you here! 3 days guys, not long now.
Yup! Can't wait to do a full playthrough on PC

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I can't post any links yet apparently but someone posted this on twitter: "So apparently you can play FFXV PC the full game if you pre-load it and use the demo executable and replace the full game executable for it, bypassing Denuvo."

Damn is that true??

I didn't preload the Windows Edition yet but i'm gonna do it now I guess, gonna take awhile. Wonder if the Royal Pack is directly included with the Windows Edition and if you can play the new content right away??

Indeed, I've been lurking and reading everything haha

Yup! Can't wait to do a full playthrough on PC

I'm also curious, because it seems like the windows edition may already have the march update/royal pack incorporated. Looking through Benchmark files, almost everything is already included from those things (that we know of). And that was only a benchmark.

Someone who has access needs to do a rush playthrough and get to Chapter 14 lmaoXD

Edit: Are they able to download the remaining amount of data for the game after unlocking?

Feb 18, 2018
I'm also curious, because it seems like the windows edition may already have the march update/royal pack incorporated. Looking through Benchmark files, almost everything is already included from those things (that we know of). And that was only a benchmark.

Someone who has access needs to do a rush playthrough and get to Chapter 14 lmaoXD

Edit: Are they able to download the remaining amount of data for the game after unlocking?
No idea but they got to chapter 3-4 with no issues, I searched a little bit and apparently 3DM managed to crack the game using preload files with the demo's executable, and it even bypasses denuvo, heh.
Pretty useless to have denuvo on steam now if the game's already cracked lol

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Apparently it only works on the Origins version.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
Lol.Dont get why people have problems with Denuvo, and assuming what they are saying on steam and reserta, as for me, just shows their true nature. Human beings:meh:

Last edited: