Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Feb 19, 2018
That's what everyone thought but they seem to be doing one anyway. Although this time they're calling it an "Alternative Time Report" rather than an "Active Time Report." I'm assuming and hoping this means it's something big to prompt them to hold a presentation of any sort. Specifically I'm hoping this means we're getting the 2018-2019 road map.

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
I can see some costumes for the Bros.
Like T7 Jin for Noctis, Paul leather jacket for Gladio, Raven for Ignis and Roger for Prompto (i'm out of black costumes ideas).

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
For both games. Tekken 7 hasn't anounced anything since Noctis and Harada teases constantly about new content coming.
I hope something big happens with both games.
Not sure if I remember right but didn't tabata say we'll know about episode ardyn very soon ? (I've gotta check those translated interviews again). Maybe we'll get an episode ardyn teaser or something.

Edit: Famitsu interview: "In that regards, we are thinking about furthering the development in that part around Episode Ardyn that will be released soon."

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Then guys can I hype myself about this special ATR? The fact that is involved Tekken 7 is something that I dont like and make me believe itll be just for the Noctis collab but... on the other hand I want to believe therell be something more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Then guys can I hype myself about this special ATR? The fact that is involved Tekken 7 is something that I dont like and make me believe itll be just for the Noctis collab but... on the other hand I want to believe therell be something more.
I wouldn't get hyped for this one, we just got a new dlc, they will probably talk about the latest products and collabs, with maybe a bit of information about Ep Ardyn.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
@Nariya36 linked this earlier in reddit:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-xv/324109-royal-pack-datalog-locations.html

Tells you how to get most of the Datalog stuff (quite a few are limited to chapter 12/13; some omega reports, Ravus letters, and all 13 Gralea research reports)

I hope they do add more to the almanac when/if they expand upon the map. There's so much more about Accordo/Niflheim that I wanna know about
Sad that you have to use chapter select to collect everything if this isn't your first time playing.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Sad that you have to use chapter select to collect everything if this isn't your first time playing.
The major part that sucks about that is that your quests and hunts get wiped if you even attempt to do that.

It's why at this point I'm just waiting to play the rest of DLC individually then will do a huge story/100% completion binge next year from scratch with everything.

Hopefully the DLC is integrative to the story and hopefully one of those plans is to actually expand Niflheim and make it feel like an actual country

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
kinda sad seeing new players zerging everything with Ragnarok, dont know why so many OP items are available early on

also i forgot how spoiled Noctis sounded on the first half, no wonder gladio got pissed after he whined he was tired lol
Dunno why they aren't unlockable via certain quests. Just make them available after certain hunting ranks or something