Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

stolas

Sphere Hunter
Feb 20, 2018
If its about SJWs/the abuse, then i still find that argument weak when:

the full game literally showed Luna getting stabbed, smacked across the face, and expressing grief.

So i don't i really see how that should be enough to keep them from making an EP. Luna or anything close to help flesh her out.

And lets not forget that Cidney had a vocal amount of criticism from the EU audience that was bought up in a 2015 ATR after EP. Duscae released and, yet Tabata couldn't give less than two fucks as a response.
Why is it necessary that we have see a child get smacked around? What does that honestly add to the story? Does that really change or add to her character in a significant way? Does her getting smacked around as a child build her relationship with Noctis? The answer is no. I personally don't like seeing child abuse. Especially in a fantasy video game. Despite loving this game, it's some of it's characters and parts of the story is a garbage fire. Luna is never going to get fleshed out the way everyone wants her to be, Tabata is not a story teller hence why we have to get update story patches when they should have been included at launch.

Last edited:

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
I have no problem with engrishu.

He says a patch will let us change Noctis appeareance with an avatar.
Also we will see other players that are playing the game as a ghost.
A new mechanic is going to be able to hide a treasure at every place of the map, and the treasure will increase it's value if it's not discovered in some days.

The first mod tools will be launch this spring and the levels editor at this fall.
As an example of modding they showed Noctis play golf with an unique HUD,creating various races with chocobo ,controling enemies and finding food around the map to grab it by being near it.

This summer we will receive in Comrades various bosses and raids.
They showed pictures of Gilgamesh, Matsuda with the sword of the father and the giant turtle (i brain farted it's name).
We will be able to buy Comrades as an
independent game.

New dlc Episodes:
A posible ending with healing Ardyn making him a good person, the bros, Noctis and Luna being old and with kids.

Episode 1: Episode Ardyn.
" The conflict of the Sage"
His fight against the astrals.

Episode 2:Episode Aranea.
"The Beginning of the End"
The lasts days of the empire.

Episode 3: Episode Luna.
"The Choice of Freedom".
Her fate as Oracle after death?

Episode 4: Episode Noctis.
"The Final Strike"
Noctis parts away from the Astrals and tries to save everyone (more or less, theu speak really fast).
It's an alternate grand finale.

For the second dlc they chosed Aranea over Ravus and Nyx.
New theme song by Yoko Shimomura
ALL THE DLC WILL COME AT THE SAME TIME AT THE BEGINNING OF 2019

New collaboration with Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

That's all.
Nothing about the next patch or if it's going to be one.

I don't want to be a whole year without content T.T

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
yeah time to fill the world with a lot more wildlife ;p

OH SHIT GIL on comrades

The audience is dead, the dude is shy, it's so awks lol
the audience is dead because the narrator doesnt know how to create excitement; everything is being explained in a mechanic way and with a bored voice imo