Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
Finally update the comrades
Thank god, i can finally play it.

After the Comrades update. XV updated too. It has nothing to do with Comrades because i was already playing it when that patch came out.
The description only says "bug fixes and improvements".
Did we had some problem with XV?
Time to bring the dataminers.

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Earlier this morning while playing Comrades, Cerberus sank all the way into the ground until he jumped onto the citadel gate, lol funny glitch. Also, I might just get Glauca's armor from grinding item tokens, I'm not going to do the Ardyn and Ravus duo fight as it's hard with Ardyn dodging my attacks,and Ravus barely taking damage. Also, I recently got the first part of a root canal done on a tooth in the back of my mouth, and going for the next part of it o January 22nd next year, and after that, I get a dental crown on it.

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018
Earlier this morning while playing Comrades, Cerberus sank all the way into the ground until he jumped onto the citadel gate, lol funny glitch. Also, I might just get Glauca's armor from grinding item tokens, I'm not going to do the Ardyn and Ravus duo fight as it's hard with Ardyn dodging my attacks,and Ravus barely taking damage. Also, I recently got the first part of a root canal done on a tooth in the back of my mouth, and going for the next part of it o January 22nd next year, and after that, I get a dental crown on it.
Yeah there's really no feasible way to grind Ardyn and Ravus unless you have a full team of experienced players with proper builds, the armor is absolutely the only thing you should spend tokens on. Also what platform are you on?

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
I killed Cerberus 99 times and did not get the sword drop, so I bought it. Will go grind Gilgamesh in hopes of daggers next and buy the Glauca armour with tokens eventually.

Are more people playing online like SE had hoped? I haven't bothered playing again so I wouldn't know.
No, it’s dead. There are some ppl doing these new bonus quests but not many and not at all times of the day (evenings before it gets too late usually).

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I killed Cerberus 99 times and did not get the sword drop, so I bought it. Will go grind Gilgamesh in hopes of daggers next and buy the Glauca armour with tokens eventually.

No, it’s dead. There are some ppl doing these new bonus quests but not many and not at all times of the day (evenings before it gets too late usually).
Sorry to hear Cerberus didn't drop Glauca's sword for you, I had to kill Cerberus a number of times before I got it from a drop, but I got the sword in the end. I'm currently trying to get Gold Item Tokens, and I bought Bigg's Outfit, so I could change the rare drop in Melusine's challenge into a Gold Item Token to get Glauca's armor faster, even if the Gold Item Token themselves are rare to drop.