Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Feb 19, 2018
Nice, so just 10 days. I wonder if it'll be released to the public soon after or if they'll wait like a week or two in order to release it closer to Episode Ardyn as part of getting the hype train going.

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Nice, so just 10 days. I wonder if it'll be released to the public soon after or if they'll wait like a week or two in order to release it closer to Episode Ardyn as part of getting the hype train going.
With how poorly they treated FFXV fans in 2018, it would be smart to try and not piss anyone off right at the start of 2019 and with this being the end. Just release it at the same time for everyone.. pls.

Feb 19, 2018
With how poorly they treated FFXV fans in 2018, it would be smart to try and not piss anyone off right at the start of 2019 and with this being the end. Just release it at the same time for everyone.. pls.
Honestly waiting a week extra for something we know is definitely coming and something that can't be cancelled at this point isn't so bad. It might be a bit annoying but not worth the same type of outrage as finding out that 3 sizable pieces of content were cancelled after being hyped up for nearly half a year, at least not in my opinion. Only thing that could piss me off to that extent again is if they suddenly reveal they weren't able to get Episode Ardyn done in time so they're just turning it into a cutscene compilation or some shit.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
It's so hilarious how they continue to market A New Empire when it had such a bad start with how they tried to push influencers to advertise the game. It barely holds any connection to XV anyway...

mozzafaralj

SOLDIER Second Class
Apr 12, 2016

Entry Period: From now - 2/15 (Friday) 10: 00
Application method: Hash tag # Animate _XV Please attach Hokkaido characters, please post your character's name and image reason.

The 15th: Boyhood of Col

Ambra "It was when he was thirteen when Col wanted to join the Kingdom Guard."

PRIERER "He seems not to have been so well off from a general household, but he was receiving advanced battle training just after joining in anticipation of a rare physical capability, and at the age of 15, Sometimes we criticized the legislators who were selected as the youngest guards of King Morse's Guard and who withdrew from Acorde as "coward" from the front. "

Ambra "Episode more than I thought"

PRINA "That made me smile at the leggings so that Col went to the battlefield with the regis."

Ambra "You participated in the battle of various places with Legis and Clayreas and Sid.The regis has protected the orphaned drato in such a fight, too, is not it?"

PRINA "When I was stretching the reduced magic barriers in the center of the kingdom, battle to earn time was spreading in the surrounding urban areas, but Sid rebounded in the battle involving residents It is said that such a thing followed, Sid said good-bye to the legislators here and never returned to the kingdom. "

Ambra "By the way, why is the Imperial Army Loki making Kol an eye-catching one?"

Prakers "Loki is a family member of a military person, it seems that there was ambition for himself to get his position from a young age, since he was listening to the name of Col, whose name also echoed to other countries, It may have become "

Ambra "It was my goal to win Col."

PRIERER "By the way, it seems that Kol is not particularly conscious, just Loki has heard Kolu's success and just bites it."

Ambra "The Immortality General has a cool name!"

PRINA "I think Loki, which will appear many times even if it explodes so much, is reasonable ..."

google translate

Feb 19, 2018
So when do you guys think the compatibility patch for Episode Ardyn will roll out, assuming that there is one? You think there will be any neat info to be gleaned from it? I'm not expecting a pre Royal Edition level of info dumping on the horizon and since I'm not a tech guy idk if a compatibility patch even holds much info but I am excited at the prospect of learning about certain things that may be coming or may have been in the works before being canned.

stolas

Sphere Hunter
Feb 20, 2018
So when do you guys think the compatibility patch for Episode Ardyn will roll out, assuming that there is one? You think there will be any neat info to be gleaned from it? I'm not expecting a pre Royal Edition level of info dumping on the horizon and since I'm not a tech guy idk if a compatibility patch even holds much info but I am excited at the prospect of learning about certain things that may be coming or may have been in the works before being canned.
Probably a few days before it drops or a week. I can see the patch update on a Tuesday and E. Ardyn being available later in the week. They'll likely announce Episode Ardyn release when the prologue comes out this month. I'm guessing it will be either at the very beginning of March or the end.

Edit: After Ardyn is released I think it's time for Sylva to spill everything he knows/ what has been datamined.

Feb 19, 2018
Probably a few days before it drops or a week. I can see the patch update on a Tuesday and E. Ardyn being available later in the week. They'll likely announce Episode Ardyn release when the prologue comes out this month. I'm guessing it will be either at the very beginning of March or the end.

Edit: After Ardyn is released I think it's time for Sylva to spill everything he knows/ what has been datamined.
Ah ok, it would be cool if the anime prologue ends with a release date for the episode. Also yeah, no point in hiding things once the game is done getting support. Sylva should definitely spill all the beans after Episode Ardyn.

Valeny7

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 17, 2018
Sardinia, Italy
I have a savedata with Noctis out of bounds in Niflheim continent and Lucis, i'm just waiting for a big update for Ep. Ardyn to discover new areas hidden in the map lel btw i really hope that this last episode have something like 6h of gaming and not 2-3 like the others, but first of all we need a new GOOD trailer for the dlc, the last one was... sad, it showed just a little part of Insomnia with very very bad graphics and embarassing gameplay.

Need new hype content from the Katsucon, can't wait for the anime prologue too.