Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Well damn, the $30 price tag is pretty steep. Also when I made that comment the price wasn't known yet so things were a bit different. I personally saw a lot of enthusiasm and justification by calling it Final Mix which I suppose is what it is. Either way though I personally didn't see as much vitriol for it then.

Anyways my apologies, wasn't trying to ignite a conflict by drawing attention to that, just thought it would be an interesting discussion.
My "mixed reaction" take was more on the price than the actual content shown, I didn't mean it in a way that overall enthusiasm was low just to make it clear lol.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Well damn, the $30 price tag is pretty steep. Also when I made that comment the price wasn't known yet so things were a bit different. I personally saw a lot of enthusiasm and justification by calling it Final Mix which I suppose is what it is. Either way though I personally didn't see as much vitriol for it then.

Anyways my apologies, wasn't trying to ignite a conflict by drawing attention to that, just thought it would be an interesting discussion.
I think it's important to note that the development teams don't set the DLC price. Like anything, the business side of the house determined that KH fans are dedicated enough to justify a premium price tag. The FFXV DLC is completely besides the point -- if anything they have analytics after the fact to understand if the season pass and Royal Edition were priced correctly.

For me, I'm passing on the KHIII DLC. The value just isn't there, because I was just playing it for Disney anyway.

motoleo

Chocobo Knight
Jan 7, 2019
I heard some people say FFXV is one of the hardest games to mod they have ever seen. The stuff we have available to us is not the same as what they have it’s all proprietary, I know they don’t have to deal with all the error messages and everything

Last edited:

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
Lol. How many promptos did they make for that “the gang” photo.
That image is a fan photoshopped version of the 2013 render with an in-game model of Prompto from 2014/2015 before the official redone CG render was shown in 2016, but since people had been posting that fan made Photoshop version since before the official redone one went out it ended up being in circulation more, also most people don't know it's a fan photoshopped version so they keep using it.

It's kinda like how before Valse Di Fantastica's title was revealed there was a made up fan name given to it by someone who tried recreating the track and uploaded it to youtube with the title of "Gratia Mundi", so now if you search Valse Di Fantastica chances are you'll still see it being called "Gratia Mundi" in some places.

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
He looks really nice and i'm glad that he's finally in the game.
But god damn, i hate this game. Every character is so limited in their moveset.
In Episode Ardyn we can only use a few moves and Dissidia NT isn't able to cover the majority of them...
Also, I haven't heard a single remix that i liked.
I hope we see a fourth Dissidia based on the original 2 entries from PSP.

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
I love the white outfit. If Ardyn was king.
Same, I almost wish we got this outfit for Noctis as a reward for completing EP Ardyn instead of his other one. I also find the weapon design of the God's Will weapon reminiscent of the Blade of the Mystic/Rakshasa Blade, as if before it got corrupted. It's really cool and wish it was in FFXV.