Final Fantasy XV - Jump Festa 2015 trailer & gameplay footage.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XvoltaireX

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 28, 2014
I am loving this. My only minor issues:
1: i know this isn't an all-star english dub cast, and they sound great(ignis has improved, although he sounds like Albert Wesker a little), but they need to work on lip sinc.
2. I'm becoming concerned that we maybe over powered. After seeing them take on that large platoon, with ease, but then again it may have been for demonstrative purposes.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I am loving this. My only minor issues:
1: i know this isn't an all-star english dub cast, and they sound great(ignis has improved, although he sounds like Albert Wesker a little), but they need to work on lip sinc.
2. I'm becoming concerned that we maybe over powered. After seeing them take on that large platoon, with ease, but then again it may have been for demonstrative purposes.
Did you pay attention to how fast their HP dropped...? They were getting wrecked by robots seconds into battling. It's just a demonstration video of abilities, you won't be able to do all this stuff from the start.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
All i heard that girl said my name is CID or CIN or whatever...her voice is pretty good at least but looking ugly for a mechanist lol..almost like a bitch,main cast voice is pretty bad i gonna stick with the jap audio.

XvoltaireX

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 28, 2014
Internally, i lost it when i saw titan. He's my second favorite summon next to Ifrit. Also, judging by the ice, i'm guessing Shiva will be in this game. Either that, or someone blizzagad the living shit out of that place.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
After this trailer I'm getting more and more the feeling that Luna is the younger sister of Stella. She just looks like a younger version of her. I'm pretty sure that Stella (star) is not cancelled and they wouldn't give Luna exactly the name Luna (moon/lunar) if they both were not connected in any way. I'm guessing that they're both daughters of the Fleuret family from Tenebrae. But I've no idea what their intentions are.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
After this trailer I'm getting more and more the feeling that Luna is the younger sister of Stella. She just looks like a younger version of her. I'm pretty sure that Stella (star) is not cancelled and they wouldn't give Luna exactly the name Luna (moon/lunar) if they both were not connected in any way. I'm guessing that they're both daughters of the Fleuret family from Tenebrae. But I've no idea what their intentions are.

Do you happen to have this pic of Luna without all the text and added pics? It's so pretty! <3