Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 TRAILER

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs14/ff15/
I literally just stumbled on this seconds ago. Then I try to come tell yall and yall got this! Shit! I'm watching it!

EDIT:
Badass. Sheer badass. All the stuff going on in this really does make it look like a road trip coming of age story. Those huge monsters all over the place. I though some would be huge but lots are. I mean that turtle alone! Fuck!

Last edited:

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I keep watching the trailer over and over and over again. This world looks huge, I can't imagine there being any seams... This looks like it's running on actual hardware for sure, I wonder if we're getting anything else at TGS besides this trailer.

ついにベールを脱ぐ次世代FF
『ファイナルファンタジー 零式 HD』に
『ファイナルファンタジーXV 体験版』付属決定!

『-EPISODE DUSCAE(エピソード ダスカ)-』という専用のサブタイトルを持つ本作は、物語の序盤を一部体験版オリジナルの展開に置き換えた特別編集版として、世界最速の収録を決定しました。
Also, can anyone provide a better translation than Google can for this?

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
My sister said "Noctis woke up in a new bugatti".

See all the freaking team-ups? They're like a gang whupping ass all over the country side!

I'm sticking here to talk about it. I the other chat rooms are just mocking Nomura for taking so long as say he's stepping down to hide his shame. I don't wanna hear it. He's got KH3 to do, he's not hiding his shame. He's moving on. This is a fucking godsend, I'm gonna be happy about it. Forget anyone else who wants to still complain even with this game almost done.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
My sister said "Noctis woke up in a new bugatti".

See all the freaking team-ups? They're like a gang whupping ass all over the country side!

I'm sticking here to talk about it. I the other chat rooms are just mocking Nomura for taking so long as say he's stepping down to hide his shame. I don't wanna hear it. He's got KH3 to do, he's not hiding his shame. He's moving on. This is a fucking godsend, I'm gonna be happy about it. Forget anyone else who wants to still complain even with this game almost done.
Amen.

masterlobo

Red Wings Commander
Oct 23, 2013
I loving the bromance so much in Final Fantasy XV.

I don't see Nomura as a disappointment. He's done his job for XV and he is now moving to Kingdom Hearts III.
I don't know bout you guys but I wanna learn more of Kingdom Hearts III.

Just believe in Tabata and let your worries fly away.
I for one welcome a flexible SE.

They really need agility, and this, while it may seem bold to many, was a step in the right direction to achieve that, imo.

Kaii

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Aug 19, 2014
San Diego
I loving the bromance so much in Final Fantasy XV.
I totally agree. I love the dynamic of the guys in the car. It has a real GTA V feel to me, minus the overtones of sexism and machismo. I also love the sort of near-future vibe of it. Just because it's fantasy doesn't mean it has to go medieval or super sci-fi.