Final Fantasy XV Treasury - Mapping Project Proposition

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
I have looked at some scans of the English version of the official FFXV guide... and much to my surprise, the loots/treasures and harvest points are not complete. Not even when the 1.03 update guide is included. Many of the points are missing and not on point.
However, the Ultimania guide which I just received today contains every loot point, including the ones in the 1.03 update. But unfortunately, neither guides include the locations of blue treasure points (the ones that re-spawn with RNG loot).

So what I propose is to create the ultimate map. A map of FFXV that contains every possible point from blue treasures to secret sub-quests (camping events/dire need quests etc).

However, I cannot do this alone. This kind of project will need to be made by as many people as possible. As the will require the pinpoint location of every blue treasure and what they drop as an example. I have the Ultimania to map out most of the legends on the map.
But I do not have an image of the full map, such as Leide and Duscae. I am hoping that someone may be able to obtain it in high quality, as it will be essential in the case that this project pans out.

Please share your thoughts.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
While some of may have looked at this and thought... what a waste of time... or... such a bother...

I blew up the Leide and Duscae map. *Beware* It's quite huge.

This is just a resized sample of the full map. The full maps resolution comes to 18920x11599 and it zooms in quite far without losing too much detail. I think this will serve well for this mapping idea.

Edit;
Oh and, don't mind the watermark too much. I just put Mognet on here so that people won't steal it.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
what type of help do u need exactly?
If you happen to do some venturing in a area and you come across some blue loot (not sure what you call it in English), jot down the location on the map and what loot you got. That will help find all the points on the map and catalogue the drops each loot point has.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
i just had almost 200 hours of playtime so idon't see myself playing anytime soon, but i will glady help when i do NG+ or a casual play, that would be pretty useful.