Introductions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Name's Leonardo and because that I select "Leonhart" - that is a variation of my name to be my nick.
So, as my name may denounce - I'm from Brazil... English is not my main language and because that I ask you to ignore little mistake that I will eventually write.

I have 27 years and I follow the series for a long time... Being one of the administrators of Final Fantasy Brasil for a long time (I think almost 12 years now).
I'm following the NC site for a long time and finally decided to join the community to share ideas and everything.

See you around.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Name's Leonardo and because that I select "Leonhart" - that is a variation of my name to be my nick.
So, as my name may denounce - I'm from Brazil... English is not my main language and because that I ask you to ignore little mistake that I will eventually write.

I have 27 years and I follow the series for a long time... Being one of the administrators of Final Fantasy Brasil for a long time (I think almost 12 years now).
I'm following the NC site for a long time and finally decided to join the community to share ideas and everything.

See you around.
Welcome to MNC, Leonhart.

Montgomery

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 21, 2014
The name's Montgomery. Sometimes I go by Jack. I joined Mognet simply because I want to be in a place where I can intelligently discuss interests that many of you may find, I dunno, similar? ;)

Before this, I mostly hung around FXN but that place is....well, even ghosts would feel lonely there now. :< And after that, I tried to hang around the Gamefaqs FF community, but alas, I got "chased out" by the village morons and their moderator wenches.

I really, really hope I don't have a repeat here. :<

Valefor@SF

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
My name is Omar!

Long time fan of NC website.
even longer "hater" of Siliconera ^_^

30+ yo "fan" so at the point where any game with bright colors is entertainment... except C.O.D. which is more like the morning show coverage for Fox & friends.

I am now a retired Artist, toy Peddlar from SF, CA. Love going to japan town or playing Audios with my hubfriend.

Yes im teh gh3y! ps4 Live saw to that one!

Feel free to chat me up, PM me down, or twit me sideways if you like. I usually dont bite ~_~

No weird questions please! (you know who you are!) @_@

Apr 3, 2014
Hey folks, long time (albeit somewhat disillusioned) Final Fantasy fan and all round forum junkie checking in. You guys can call me Harry... because that's what it says on my passport. I recently joined the NovaCrystallis.com team as a content writer and thought it only right to formally introduce myself on here. Looking forward to geeking out with you guys and dolls.

Zefreonnoerfez

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 10, 2014
Hi everyone. I go by the display name "Zefreonnoerfez" and you can call me "Zef". FF series is my all-time fav video game franchise. It has gone huge change and considering I haven't played past FF9, I am so amazed and intrigued to try more if only I am more technologically savvy. But even so, I'm not prevented from watching past-FF9 gameplay vids, and I am so thankful for the internet. :D Forgive me for my awkwardness in my language as I'm not a first-tongue English speaker (I'm from Malaysia). I hope to improve my English and learn from you all and get along with you all here as we talk about Final Fantasy, video games and other interesting interests. :) Cheers!

Vampire91

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 26, 2013
Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for quite some time and now i finally decided to post.
I'm a 22 years old long time Final Fantasy fan and JRPG player. My first FF was VIII and after that i played and finished every title in the series except for FF XI and FF XIV (I'm not into online games, I don't really have much time to play them). My favourite FF is IX, I love the atmosphere, the medieval setting, the graphical style, the characters (all of them :p) and the gameplay. Even though I like turn based I also like change, and for this and many other reasons I'm really looking forward to FF XV. Nice to meet you all!

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Hello everyone. I've been looking for some nice Final Fantasy community for some time.
I'm a long-time RPG fan, though mostly western games (like Planescape Torment). My first JRPG was... FF13, which was an ok game. But luckily it made interested enough in the series that I played FF7 and after falling falling in love with it, most other FF games. I'm playing FFX HD right now. Awesome game.
I also played Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix. Never thought a game with so much disney can be so impressive. Looking forward to the second remix and KH3.

btw I remember watching the first FF versus XIII trailer back when I was in the fourth grade. It's funny how time flies by :rolleyes:

Renny

Lurker
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Mar 19, 2014
Hello!

I'm Andrea, though I tend to go by Ren of Anja online. I just turned 23, and I've been gaming since I could hold a controller properly. A few months back I decided to look up a forum I visited years ago when I was in middle school (university student now), which was the old UFFIX forums. From there, I found this place and realized it was the same forums I stumbled across a few times on Twitter (@maajora on there). I joined in March, but I'm just now posting since I'm out of school and life has calmed down. I'm a huge Final Fantasy and RPG fan in general. Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite, and I have a collection spanning several shelves in my room. I also love Xenosaga, Chrono Trigger, Mass Effect, Tales of, Star Ocean, so on. Right now, I'm playing Mind Zero and FFX HD while focusing on writing for a gaming news site I just joined.

Can't wait to start posting more! I've really missed lurking forums the way I did as a little girl.

TacoBell_Lord

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Aug 1, 2014
Hello name is Daye AKA Taco Bell Lord. RPGs are the reason I play video games & have been playing them since i was 4. Now into writing x designing as well as making music. A lot of my favorite games inspire my writing; Vagrant Story being my fave game of all time; Grandia 2, Secret of Evermore, Final Fantasy 5, Lufia 2, Breath of Fire 4, Terranigma...so many influence everything I think about the quality of games I'm into today & the stories I create on a daily basis. Expect me to see me speak about Narrative Design as well as arguments in Story elements.