Introductions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Solid Sora

Red Wings Commander
Feb 11, 2015
Egypt
Hello, I'm Khaled, or Solid Sora as the nickname suggest lol. 20 years old from Egypt. Passionate gamer and a huge Final Fantasy fan, played all of the mainline ones - excluding XI - and tons of spin-offs. I only found about this site today via @Nova_Crystallis twitter account, and was excited seeing all the great and passionate discussions especially about FFXV. And when I found some posters like APZonerunner and Kagari - Which I was a big fan of their posts on Neogaf but couldn't sign up there 'cause it didn't accept my university e-mail for some reason - here, I signed up immediately. I'm pretty sure you can tell by now, but yeah my English is not that good since the standerd for this language in my country is pretty low and this is my first time posting on an English forums.. So I hope I won't be an.. inconvenience source - yeah I took that one from Google translate lol - for anybody.

Aaand... that's pretty much it for now. :kefkalol:

CelShadedDreams

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 14, 2015
UK
Hey, Cel here. Big FF fan, especially of IX, XII and XIV.

I'm actually here on official business, but this place seems really nice so I'll probably end up sticking around!

I'm a journalist and I'm currently working on a piece for Official PlayStation Magazine in the UK on awesome Final Fantasy fan projects so I'm after your help! I'll explain in another post though, but it should be a really fun piece and a great way to show off how awesome FF and the fan community is.

spacedemontia

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 14, 2015
Hi! I'm Abigale. Kingdom Hearts is my main game, but I absolutely adore Final Fantasy. I don't really play it, but my older brother does and I've grown up watching him play and obsessing over every aspect of it. I'm an artist and really wanna do something like creative directing for RPGs in the future, so I guess that's what I'm here for! I just love exploring everything that goes into the story, characters, worlds, etc of video games. Especially FF. Also super stoked for XV so that's another reason I joined, definitely wanna keep up with that.

Zyco

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 25, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hullo, I've been lurking Nova Crystallis obsessively for a while now. Figured it was finally time to start interacting with FF fans such as myself. I'm super DUPER excited for the Duscae demo and eventually XV's release (one can only hope they'll unveil a release date at E3 2015).

Nice to meet you all!

Suino_Maverick

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 2, 2015
Brasil
Hello everyone. My name is Suino Maverick (not really, lol), I'm a 24 years old brazilian dude. It's a pleasure to be part of Mognet Central.

I'm a big fan of Nova Crystallis and I know some of you from Twittter and NeoGAF. Been following FF news for years, but I must admit I haven't played a lot of them yet (my favorite is FFX btw). I'm also a big Kingdom Hearts fan and of course can't wait to hear more about KH3.

Please be excited.

Kenshin_44

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 18, 2015
Hello everyone
I have been playing games ever since i can remember i am 21 years old. I enjoy any genre of games as long as the story is worth while. Huge anime fan as well, my favorite anime is onepiece. Huge fan of final fantasy and kingdom hearts. ff4 was my favorite till i played ff10 and 13. I really love discussing basically everything about final fantasy games, well games in general, anime and random things. The game i am looking forward to most is ffxv, after playing the demo all i can say is wow my expectation was already high and it met it and past it cant wait for the final product.
My Psn is Kenshin_44. I am also on twitter same user name

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Hello everyone
I have been playing games ever since i can remember i am 21 years old. I enjoy any genre of games as long as the story is worth while. Huge anime fan as well, my favorite anime is onepiece. Huge fan of final fantasy and kingdom hearts. ff4 was my favorite till i played ff10 and 13. I really love discussing basically everything about final fantasy games, well games in general, anime and random things. The game i am looking forward to most is ffxv, after playing the demo all i can say is wow my expectation was already high and it met it and past it cant wait for the final product.
My Psn is Kenshin_44. I am also on twitter same user name
Hello and welcome to the forums Kenshin! I'm also glad to see more love for FF13. :)

Kenshin_44

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 18, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forums Kenshin! I'm also glad to see more love for FF13. :)
ha ha of course ff13 is currently my favorite although the rest in the saga are great, i have never seen character development in any game like ff13 before. The story and characters just blew me away. The things people hate on 13 for are just ridiculous