Introductions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Luna

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 22, 2015
Hi, everyone, my name is Luna, and I'm a long-time reader/lurker of NC. None of my friends play FF or video games, really, so finding a forum like this is a godsend. Thank you to the people who made it happen. Cheers!

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hey @Rin! That's a lovely well reasoned joining post! Must be amazing to study in Japan - a good friend of ours on RPG Site is now working out there (a lot of you guys'll know her as SQEXGAL), and she seems to absolutely love it!

The changes in the Japanese industry are fascinating, and it'd definitely be fun to chat about them at some point - I've been working (semi, then fully) professionally in games since I was about 16 (so, a good decade now) and have watched it all happen baffled, then intrigued, then sort of with an I-told-you-so expression, haha! I wrote my thesis on some game-related stuff too, so if you ever want an ear to bend feel free to drop me a PM or whatever!

Welcome to Mognet!

Dec 15, 2013
Hello friends,

I am a long time reader of Mognet central and other affiliate sites and I have decided to finally join the conversation regarding great games! I am a major RPG and Anime fan. Ogrebattle64 is my favorite game of all time. My Favorite mainline FF's rank thusly: 1.FFX, 2. FF8, 3. FF9, 4. FF7, 5. FF12, 6. FF6. And the rest are inconsequential. Please don't hesitate to send me a friendly hello and do forgive me if I get overly wordy. Excited to be a part of this community!

Watermango

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jun 19, 2015
California
Hello MNC community, my name is Mike (but you may call me Watermango if you wish) and I'm a big time fan of RPGs! I first started playing FF9 around 2002 and since then I've played much of the Final Fantasy and other Squaresoft titles among other games. I have been following rpgsite closely on twitter and recently found this forum through their website. I'd love to join in the FF discussion so I hope you'll welcome me into the flock. :D

LogicalFal'cie

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 8, 2015
U.K
Hello ladies and jellyspoons! Been using Nova Crystallis for my Final Fantasy news for years and have finally decided to gander onto the forums after lurking for quite a while.

My favourites in the series are Final Fantasy IV, VII, IX and XII but I have enjoyed all the games and there are still some I have yet to complete (looking at you Final Fantasy II, VIII, X and X-2.)

I look forward to joining in with the discussion and the jello wrestli ... I mean ...