Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Replay and Discussion

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Nice to see you, kupo! Welcome to Mognet Central's Replay and Discussion of

As I just stated, this thread is for the "Replay project" that got started here. We'll be playing through Birth by Sleep from the opening scenes and tutorial (story stuff in there, for those who didn't know) to the credits of the Final Episode and discussing it as we go. But, before we start, I'd like to lay out three main things you should remember:
  1. Don't be a jerk to anybody.
  2. Any spoilers need to be put in a spoiler tag, it's kind of common sense even though the game's been out for two or three years.
  3. If you're in this thread and replaying BBS, a bit of discussion about the game is kind of a given. I'm not going to hound you for what you do or don't post, though. And if you drop out, no problem, just give us a heads up.
Alright, with that out of the way, there's just one more thing before we start. If you'll be doing it with us, let me know, as I'd like to keep a running list, mostly so I don't forget. Once I know if who else wants to do this, we can start! Good luck on the journey, kupo!

Last edited:

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
I suppose no one has the game, or something? I mean, I would figure that if anyone else did, they'd have said something by now.