Life Is Strange episode 2 now available

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
The second episode of Life Is Strange is now available in North America for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PC.

It will be available in other countries and territories later this week.

Hmm, that didn't take as long as I originally thought. I'm interested in checking this out, but I'd rather wait until all the episodes are released so I can play it straight through. That's what I've done with Telltale's games and what I prefer. For me it's like reading a good book; I want to binge them, not wait several months between episodes and possibly forget details.

I was extremely taken with Chrysalis and I can't wait to dig into the next episode. Life is Strange definitely isn't for everyone, but I also feel it's serving a demographic and audience that rarely gets positive attention, especially within the gaming industry. I really recommend checking it out if you haven't already and have a few bucks to spare -- I'm pretty sure they have a free demo, too.