Lightning Returns Equipment Collections List [Probably Spoilerific]

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do equip type do you wish was most numerous in Lightning Returns?

• Accessories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attachments (Visible Decorations)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaimi

Yevonite
Oct 10, 2013
Poland
This School's Out outfit is of the same subtype as Nocturne? I thought it would fall into the same subtype as Electronica. (I saw a video with all the garbs, and School's Out shares its Schema customisation pose with Nocturne :( ). I do have a rough subtype list here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kaimi/Garbs

Also, will you categorize the outfits? From what I know, the Ultimania mentioned about like 21 garb subtypes and the artbook also categorizes weapons and shields.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
It is? Strange. I haven't even encountered it yet in my playthrough, but I'm only on Day 7.

Well... I'm supposed to be getting my CE soon (roommate bought himself a digital copy which I've been playing), and if the art book mentions what those subtypes are then absolutely. I don't think the garb sub types were mentioned in the guide, but I don't have it on me right now to check. I remember weapons being separated into groups such as "cursed rapiers" and "magic swords", as well as different sorts of shields, so I will put those up yes.