Mass Effect Discussion (spoilers)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Cheers, @APZonerunner.

This is why it was good that I only game on the PS3, because ME2 on it actually contains just about all of the DLC there is for that game. Zaeed and Kasumi were great characters, and I particularly liked Kasumi's mission. Though I agree; that Shadow Broker mission was fantastic. When I first played the game, I didn't know it was actually DLC because the missions are already loaded and ready to go in the game. I played through that mission first time round believing it was a mission I had to do. It was only the second time around, after I realised it was DLC, that I understood just how huge of a DLC it really was.

The ones I am actually missing are the following:

ME1 - Pinnacle Station
ME2 - Arrival
ME3 - All of the non-free ones.

I had contemplated getting the ME1 and 2 DLCs but I chose not to. Though if they're in this apparent upcoming DLC sale in the near future, I'll likely just buy everything I'm missing. I intend to at least pick up pretty much all of the ME3 DLC.

As a side note, I've read almost everything there is in terms of novels and everything (including the DLC, really, but it's not the same as playing it) on the Mass Effect wiki website (www.masseffect.wikia.com), which is a fantastic source of information, and a must-read for fans. I honestly don't remember the last time I'd been so deeply enthralled into the lore of a game before. Though there are some new books trickling out now that I've yet to read up on.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
The only shame about Shadow Broker being bundled on PS3 is that it's really designed to be played post-game as an end to the story, but it unlocks mid-game. Shame.

I've read the first three novels (not the terrible fourth Kai Leng eating cereal one). Not touched any of the comics, though, not much of a comic person.

Would love a nice, thick coffee-table book of the text from the codex.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Yeah, same on comics, really. That's why that wiki is handy to sum it all up.

As for Kai Leng... Shit and unnecessary.