Mevius FF composer revealed

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly has revealed that Mitsuto Suzuki is Mevius Final Fantasy's composer. Mitsuto Suzuki worked on the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, Dissida 012 and TWEWY but this is his first time as the main composer.

Last edited:

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Yes yes YES TO Suzuki!
Finally, a composer from the XIII trilogy doing other SE projects! The music piece New Bodhum from XIII-2 he composed is just awesome, nothing less.

I want Hamauzu to be composing for SE again! Maybe for the next Musashi if that ever happens..... He did for Samurai Legend Musashi so who knows...
Naoshi Mizuta is the composer for Tokita's new game.

I doubt you'll get another Musahi game, I mean the head of that game left and what remained is the new KH team.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Mods can't be here to babysit 24/7. Please start using the new general thread properly, Sora, and edit previous posts to avoid double posting.

Please stop telling me that, if the mods believe it should be in there they'll let me know themselves.
We've said numerous times, and you've agreed to it, to simply post news in the general thread. From there, if we think it's big enough news to make a whole new thread dedicated to, we'll make one or ask you to make one. You're doing the exact opposite. You were perfectly okay with this the other day, but you've gone back to the start again. Please just use the thread and no one will ever feel the need to bring it up and get frustrated. Thanks.

News added to general thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.