my dissapointment on Final Fantasy xv bonuses... pelase help

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GunnerCat

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 3, 2017
final fantasy xv has been in development for almost 11 years, i was expecting everything in this game would be great, especially for the dlc. dont get me wrong, the game it self is fun, and i played it for almost 200 hours already, but the problem in this game is on the bonuses of the game, and it's really really fatal for them to leaving the customer without what they deserve.

in this case they have a really bad customer support to contact, it's almost impossible to contact the customer support live like the other brand do better,

the reason why i wanted to contact the customer support, is because the latest final fantasy xv update (holiday packs) doesn't work on my game, i've tried several stuff like creating new game, checking my save ONE BY ONE go to other account and REDOWNLOAD the pack it self, and even reinstalling the game, but none of them not work, i also didn't have the passport that most people probably have it already, i've also looked for the solution on google, but none of them working as of now

and this dlc problem is NOT the first time but the second time

the first problem is the masamune sword. the code comes at the disc with the game, but it when i entered the code, it says the code has been used or not exist some how.

and now i've almost out of idea of what to do and who to ask, i've tweet a bunch of tweet to final fantasy xv tweeter acc and square enix tweet, but none of them responds, i've also tried to contact the customer support, also doesn't work

soo please anyone and everyone on this website, help me by giving me a solution... i cannot buy the digital version again

Thank you

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Just a question. What country is your PSN or XBOX Live account set to? Second, where did you purchase the game from?

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Contacting support will take some time but it's really the only option you have. As for the Holiday Pack stuff, what do you mean by it doesn't work for you?

GunnerCat

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 3, 2017
Contacting support will take some time but it's really the only option you have. As for the Holiday Pack stuff, what do you mean by it doesn't work for you?
after downloading the holiday packs i cannot find the items that i suppose to be getting, i've checked all of my saves and created new game but still doesn't work i cant find it

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
psn japan and america if i'm not mistaken, i bought it from the store at indonesia, which it was official
I think it could be a region error. PSN accounts can only be set to one country which I think cannot be changed. DLC codes are also region specific.

Add; I did some research and unfortunately, I may be correct. Indonesia falls into Region 3, while Japan is Region 2 and US is Region 1. So if your account is either JP or NA, then I am sorry to say that your DLC code will not work and not even support can help you with this. I think the Holiday Pack DLC may also be affected by this to some degree.

GunnerCat

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 3, 2017
after downloading the holiday packs i cannot find the items that i suppose to be getting, i've checked all of my saves and created new game but still doesn't work i cant find it
does square enix responsible for this matter?

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Well yes and no. No in the sense that if you are looking for compensation, they cannot be held responsible. Not even Sony can help with this, as Sony does set the regions in accordance to the regional laws, however it is not Sony who distributes the DLC codes. It's SE that does distribute codes, but they are not responsible for the regional separates. It should also be in the PSN terms and conditions. It's been like this for a long time and I'm afraid you are out of luck.

What you can try to do is create a new PSN account set in Indonesia (same region as where you purchased the game) and play the game using the Indonesian PSN account. The save file should still be usable as is and you should be able to use the DLC codes and the Holiday Pack DLC.

GunnerCat

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 3, 2017
Well yes and no. No in the sense that if you are looking for compensation, they cannot be held responsible. Not even Sony can help with this, as Sony does set the regions in accordance to the regional laws, however it is not Sony who distributes the DLC codes. It's SE that does distribute codes, but they are not responsible for the regional separates. It should also be in the PSN terms and conditions. It's been like this for a long time and I'm afraid you are out of luck.

What you can try to do is create a new PSN account set in Indonesia (same region as where you purchased the game) and play the game using the Indonesian PSN account. The save file should still be usable as is and you should be able to use the DLC codes and the Holiday Pack DLC.
it doesn't work.... it seems i will never ever buy any game from square enix... or it's just bad luck comes upon me...

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Square-Enix customer support is non-existent. I wish you all the luck in the world. You'll need it.