My Final Fantasy News Channel(Final Fantasy XV+Final Fantasy Type-0)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who's your favorite Final Fantasy XV Character that is not Noctis?

• Gladio

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Ignis

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Prompto

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 23, 2015
:happyboko::crystal::crystal::crystal::crystal:Hey guys I'm Syed and i run a channel on YouTube focused on Final Fantasy XV and other Final Fantasy news. Currently im covering the Episode Duscae demo and I'm making tip videos. I work fairly hard to make quality content and videos. Feel free to check it out.

-Hey guys in this section of the post I would like to talk about the top 3 games I hope to see at E3 2015 from Square-Enix.

-Spotlight

-My Road To Duscae 2.0 Montage Series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hrlg1rHVNA

:crystal:Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aliahsanchannel :cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:
:crystal:Twitter: https://twitter.com/AhsanAliX :cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:
:crystal: My Tumblr:https://www.tumblr.com/blog/aliahsanx-x:cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:

My Posts Occasionally get Updated, SO ALWAYS CHECK BACK! I will also spotlight different Videos/Playlists from time to time.:)

Here are some random final fantasy characters: :cloud::red13::squall::tidus:

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2015
Keep up the good work man. Do you do any other non news type of videos? I love discussion ones, like top ten favorite characters, and things such as that.
If you want me to make the discussion type of videos ill be more than happy to, i made a tips and location video for the demo for combat. I'll work on a top 10 and discussion video soon. Thank you for supporting me Lol. Right now i made a lot of breakdown videos for the game and demo overall.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
WoW, great job man, until E3 or TGS you´ve pretty much covered everything and left nothing. I will be very interesting to see an indepth analisys of FFXV as whole in every aspect once the game is realse (but first i need to hurry up and get a PS4)

Mar 23, 2015
WoW, great job man, until E3 or TGS you´ve pretty much covered everything and left nothing. I will be very interesting to see an indepth analisys of FFXV as whole in every aspect once the game is realse (but first i need to hurry up and get a PS4)
Lol Thank you i really try hard to bring as much information to the public about Final Fantasy XV as possible and i appreciate the comment. I will try to make many videos during spring break so be prepared.

Mar 23, 2015
Liked your top ten man. You should do some more on the other FF games. Also others may disagree but go in depth, i love hearing history and thought out stuff with these vids.
Hey thanks man i really appreciate the comment and i have been busy but i still make videos, ill cover FF XV for a little bit due to hype and other factors but i will create more top 10s and stuff. I try to do my best to script stuff when i can.

Mar 23, 2015
Hey guy check out this breakdown video. I work hard on videos and hope you leave a like, comment and or Sub :).

Mar 23, 2015
Hey guys this is my Active Time Report Breakdown. I credited the website in the description below i hope you enjoy :).

Mar 23, 2015
Liked your top 3 games for E3. Only complaint about your vids so far is that they are too too short. Would be nice if you go into the subject a bit more.
Yeah man i tottally agree and really tried to make longer videos but the length is extremely controversial. I've leaned on the shorter side due to the majority's appeal but i love discussion videos and they tend to be on the lengthy side. Most people want their news,want it to the point and want it quick so i went toward that format... but i made my Character Analysis just for you my lengthy video lover. That video is one of the most difficult videos I've worked on due to the research and how IN-DEPTH it really is. Its like 20 minutes long and i highly highly recommend you give it a watch i guarantee you'll love it and it's conveniently in my edited post.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
Yeah man i tottally agree and really tried to make longer videos but the length is extremely controversial. I've leaned on the shorter side due to the majority's appeal but i love discussion videos and they tend to be on the lengthy side. Most people want their news,want it to the point and want it quick so i went toward that format... but i made my Character Analysis just for you my lengthy video lover. That video is one of the most difficult videos I've worked on due to the research and how IN-DEPTH it really is. Its like 20 minutes long and i highly highly recommend you give it a watch i guarantee you'll love it and it's conveniently in my edited post.
Well thanks for thinking of your other viewer base. Keep it up.

Mar 23, 2015
:materia::materia::materia::materia::materia:Hey guys in this post I'm talking about a Final Fantasy XV's Episode Duscae upcoming patch. I have made a montage video for a nice segue to the patch. The patch will basically fix bugs but also hint at added features and game play elements while also fixing some fan desired things such as a camera angle fix.:cactuar::cactuar::cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:

:ffpointer:This is Ep.1 and there will be more to come so keep your eyes peeled on this post for updates! :)