Namine Meets the Lingering Will

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
It was recently revealed for the Kingdom Hearts Concert that Namine and Terra's seiyuu would make regular appearances. Even more recently, it was revealed what those appearances would entail. A reenactment for A Fragmentary Passage of an event where Namine met the Terra's Lingering Will.

I find this rather interesting, as I wonder what the context of this is and how Namine came to know about it.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I think this must have happened before Namine "joins" with Kairi at the end of KHII, the big question is how did she know the existence of Terra (or Lingering Will) at all?

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
I'm guessing that she might have unlocked the memories sometime during Days. As her power is focused on Sora and those connected to him, it's possible that she tapped into the memories of the BBS trio. How she came to find him is a bit trickier, though.

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
That is indeed where I got the news and I was planning to post the transcript here, but Cyborg already got to before I could!

Well, either way it is annoying it won't be in the game, but hopefully we'll find out more about this scene in the future. The dialogue does give a suggestion that it was sometime before Sora faced the Lingering Will, at the least.

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
Well, not everything is considered canon, just most of the content is.

Due to legal issues, Deep Jungle isn't considered canon anymore, for one. The Mirage Arena's canonicity is also questionable, too.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I would write out the Mirage Arena from the canon, I find it hard to imagine how the trio fighting the No Heart boss could make sense plot wise.

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
I would write out the Mirage Arena from the canon, I find it hard to imagine how the trio fighting the No Heart boss could make sense plot wise.
Well, it was originally intended to be canon, with Laguna from FFVIII running it. But since he was cut out from the game, the role of the world was downgraded significantly.