New Curtain Call DLC - FFX, Chrono Trigger, Tactics, Nier & more

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Square Enix has released the following new DLC for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call in North America, Australia & Europe.

Battle Music Sequence (BMS)
  • “real Emotion” (FINAL FANTASY X-2)
  • “Struggle to the Death” (FINAL FANTASY LEGEND II)*
  • “Devil Lord Confrontation II” (Romancing SaGa® 3)*
  • “Boss Battle 2” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
  • “Shadowlord” (NIER®)
Field Music Sequence (FMS)
  • “Corridors of Time” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
  • “Meridian Child” (Seiken Densetsu 3)
  • “Birds in the Sky, Fish in the River” (Live A Live™)
* Fans of the series will also be excited to note that two songs in this final batch, “Struggle to the Death” and “Devil Lord Confrontation II”, will be free to download for a limited time.

Battle Music Sequence (BMS)
  • “Assault” (FINAL FANTASY X)
  • “Apoplexy” (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS)
  • “Beat Them Up!” (Romancing SaGa)
  • “Battle with Magus” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
  • “Hills of Radiant Winds” (NIER)
Field Music Sequence (FMS)
  • “Into the Thick of It” (Secret of Mana®)

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
I wonder if this'll be it for TRFF DLC now... I was very surprised they went back in for a second lot, to be honest!
Really hoping not. Not been too fond of the SE games focus in this batch, since far too many quality FF tunes are still overlooked. Hoping there'll be a third performance that goes back to covering FF.

It's cool that they're giving us some freebies too. I'm going to purchase purchase real Emotion for sure...I'm sort of a sucker for anything X/X-2 related. :p
I wonder if this'll be it for TRFF DLC now... I was very surprised they went back in for a second lot, to be honest!
Yeah, I'm wondering that as well. The game has been out for awhile now, so I wouldn't be surprised, though I was hoping for some more Final Fantasy tracks. I was always fond of Floating Continent from VI and giving us something from XV would've been awesome. The first Theatrhythm had Somnus, didn't it? Plus ever since they started adding in music from non-FF titles, I've been crossing my fingers for something from Kingdom Hearts to make an appearance. Dearly Beloved or Simple and Clean would be obvious choices, though I've always been fonder of Sanctuary myself. But perhaps they're saving those for a Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts? :happy:

Also I think a few more DLC characters would've been nice. I'd really like to have Cid Highwind or Kimahri join my party. You know Jecht was cool, but kind of an odd choice to represent the X cast.