Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Christ, I ended up falling asleep last night and left my 3DS on and of course the battery died and I lost all the progress I was making on breeding a good Bulbasaur for my team. -_-

I hate when that crap happens in Gaming. You die without saving or power goes out or something equally heinous and your progress is but a bitter memory.

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
I've fallen asleep while playing games before. It happens. Though usually it's Harvest Moon that does it to me.

Meanwhile I'm stuck in FFX :p Damn those Dark Aeons. All I can do is try and harvest AP from Cactaurs until I have stats high enough to beat One Eye. I think the only celestial weapons I'm going to have a hard time getting now are Lulu's and Wakka's. Though I neeeeed Kimahri's because he's stuck at 9999 damage against everything.

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Mmmm Kiltlifter. If I ever leave Phoenix again I will miss this beer. Maybe I will try to clone it once the current beer I'm brewing is done fermenting.

In other news, managed to talk my manager into letting me have the day off, so I think it's time to get some use out of this computer I built and play some Kerbal Space Program. Though I should also apply for some mortgages today, starting to look for a house tomorrow.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Beer-wise I've been pretty addicted to Asahi lately. Good stuff.
Coincidentally, I was introduced to this very recently in a restaurant. Bloody lovely. Been meaning to pick some bottles up (even though it won't be as good as from the pump).

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
I am really enjoying tales of Xillia,I was skeptical about this game thinking that it may be too much otaku fanservice but on the contrary it was actually more serious than the other tales games like Graces f,it was a pleasant surprise for me
Currently I am trying to get all the trophies and plan my new game+
Also I would like to try Tales of Vesperia since I own a copy of this game and try Tales of Zestiria because it looks promising

Last edited:
You and me. My PS3 is at home and I'm rarely even at home these days.

I talk about getting Symphonia Chronicles and catch up on Xillia somewhere down the line, but there are so few opportunities for me to sit down with a lengthy JRPG and play through it at my own pace with hopes of reaching the end before I'm summoned away halfway through, thus dooming it to dust.

I fear my time with home consoles may be coming to a foreseeable end.