Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Chips are also like 2/3 content for 1/3 air these days...it's like they don't think we notice. I actually educated a lady on that in a store when I was working as a cashier last year. Not that it made her any less pleased about how roughly I tossed her Doritos into the bag but still.

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
So this place still exists huh?

Anyone tried that FF9 AI upscaled mod? I've been thinking it's about time for another playthrough, though maybe I'll just try the gamepass version...

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
So this place still exists huh?

Anyone tried that FF9 AI upscaled mod? I've been thinking it's about time for another playthrough, though maybe I'll just try the gamepass version...
I just bought FF VII, VIII, IX, X/X-2, and XII off the PSN during that weeb sale they were doing the other day. I'm still working through FF VII. I am loving that x3 speed mode.

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Yeah I did something similar with 8 a while back. Really makes replaying some of those games something I actually have time to do.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Yeah I did something similar with 8 a while back. Really makes replaying some of those games something I actually have time to do.
Yeah, it's beyond helpful. In 2 hours I got Cloud and Barret to level 20 in the first Mako reactor before finishing the Guard Scorpion with Bolt 2 since I grinded so much I leveled Bolt 1 and got most of their limit breaks done.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
I'm not a fan of the way Square is milking FFVII and due to their financial situation and the amount of work and seeming all hands on deck way they've dedicated their older and newer talent on the game it kind of has to be that way. I'm not really for it but, I'm hoping it's fun for everyone who enjoys it. I'm waiting for FF XVII and whatever Remake comes next...in like ten more years just to be announced. Kitase more or less confirmed any remake game VI and probably otherwise will be getting the VII Remake treatment. Years in development and probably years in release. Le sigh.

I'm not a fan of the way Square is milking FFVII and due to their financial situation and the amount of work and seeming all hands on deck way they've dedicated their older and newer talent on the game it kind of has to be that way. I'm not really for it but, I'm hoping it's fun for everyone who enjoys it. I'm waiting for FF XVII and whatever Remake comes next...in like ten more years just to be announced. Kitase more or less confirmed any remake game VI and probably otherwise will be getting the VII Remake treatment. Years in development and probably years in release. Le sigh.
The next remake will be Final Fantasy IX but not in the same scale as FFVII.
Lets see how that turn out and maybe we receive more remakes like that.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Yeah, I don't know about that. The only thing recently even inquired about more remakes was the question of how they should do a Chrono Trigger Remake but, it was just for conversation not really for any real meaningful conversation.

I know those GeForce leaks mentioned FFIX and an interview last January we heard inkling of an Final Fantasy Tactice involved project but, I don't know. At this point given their financial woes I'm not expecting much besides whatever they can milk of FFVII.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Yeah, I don't know about that. The only thing recently even inquired about more remakes was the question of how they should do a Chrono Trigger Remake but, it was just for conversation not really for any real meaningful conversation.

I know those GeForce leaks mentioned FFIX and an interview last January we heard inkling of an Final Fantasy Tactics involved project but, I don't know. At this point given their financial woes I'm not expecting much besides whatever they can milk of FFVII. I could be wrong and I would love to be...the fact they went so large with Final Fantasy VII is just crazy. It reeks of the Peter Jackson's The Hobbit.

Last edited: