Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mike

Head Engineer
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
www.rpgsite.net
Continuing a tradition from the old UFFSite Forums, this thread is basically a casual off-topic thread. If you have a comment that you don't think deserves a thread of its own, dump it here.

Let's make a massive thread that makes the server groan. This is not just a Spam Thread, so be mindful of that!

Or, to quote the original UFFSite post from 2003(!): "The idea is to get as MANY POSTS IN ONE THREAD as possible. Some forums I know manage at least 100+ pages. Go."

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Something that begins with sho and ends with jo, I'm sure.
Not quite, but it certainly looks like it, doesn't it? A hint: He can actually turn into a tiger and sip stuff up, but doing that makes most regular people pretty upset.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Nah. Actually, now that I look up pictures, I don't really know where this avatar's from. xD I thought it was a Fire Emblem character, but it appears I've been lied to!

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Nah. Actually, now that I look up pictures, I don't really know where this avatar's from. xD I thought it was a Fire Emblem character, but it appears I've been lied to!
My only thought was that it looked like one of those beastie/human characters from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on GC.