Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Phoenix

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Oh no... Another one of these threads? And people are participating? I had time for the roughly-once-a-month pace of the old one, I'm going to be lost here in a week.

Good to see everyone again though! It's been a long time. And well done on the site Mike, the mobile version works well in the few minutes I've been using it.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Out of curiosity what kind of rage? is it Brooklyn Rage? Cause that's a good rage.
Brooklyn Rage is good, as is Egyptian Rage. I think today is more of a Tea Rage day though. Which means everybody has to speak passive aggressively in British accents while pouring cups of overly-hot tea.

Everybody.

All of you.

Unless you just want me to waste away and die out of boredom. Without tea. In a volcano, covered by ferrets, with poorly-timed pop music in the background.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Oh no... Another one of these threads? And people are participating? I had time for the roughly-once-a-month pace of the old one, I'm going to be lost here in a week.

Good to see everyone again though! It's been a long time. And well done on the site Mike, the mobile version works well in the few minutes I've been using it.
That was actually me! Mike is working on something far more important... Come November, it'll be clear. Hey again, dude. :D

noxious.sunshine

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
ohai y'all...

I kinda forgot that I was a member on UFF (sorry)...

I'll fix my junk here in a bit - avatars and signatures and the like.