Persona team opens teaser site for November 24

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dollow

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 26, 2013
dollowrlance.blogspot.com
I wonder if it is something for PS4 or PS Vita since @yosp tweeted "I retweeted because I’m a Persona fan, but I don’t necessarily know something." or something along those lines when it came to that teaser.

https://twitter.com/yosp/statuses/383212276531990529
I love the fact that Yoshida has become the twitter to watch for rumors for games. Well either way, I still think it will not be Persona 5, but then who knows, I think it could very well be something else.

The fact that it's November seems a bit strange as it is so far away. Hmmm....

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
The more I think about this the more I think I wanted P5 to be a more direct continuation of P3 & 4, but at the same time change is good. I'm just very anxious to know about what the cast'll be like.

And the speculation begins. Seriously I would like to give two thumbs up for ATLUS for the surprise at the end of the livestream. Saving the best and most anticipated news last. (Happened to watch the livestream from start to end, good thing I stayed in Asia.)

I'm definitely getting Persona Q (localized version) once it's out. Great thing I bought a 3DS weeks ago and I'm enjoying the experience. I ROLF with the dancing game (seriously I thought it was a belated April Fools' joke but nope. It's real after all. Geez, another game happening right after Persona 4/Golden, my suspense of disbelief about this is growing bigger by the day), not sure about P4U and P5? Count me in.

Maybe it/s following some sort of tradition. P1 and P2 has their own continuity, P3 and P4 takes place in the same universe, sensing a pattern here? I won't be surprised if P5 takes place in the same universe as P3 and P4 though.