PlayStation Experience 2015

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Should be fun. The one I expect the most (and sadly think might not be there at all) is VII Remake, if only because I'm extremely curious of its look and general gameplay concepts (you know which one!). XII Remaster would be nice and all that, too.

I'd love to see the new GoW, but that might not be ready yet (now, if it's Kratos and the Greek pantheon again... I'd only be interested (at least right now) in a new mythology with substantial changes in the game design. Or better yet, a new IP).

Sony Bend supposedly could have their game debuting there, but again, it might be a bit soon for them (they canned a Vita game before this PS4 title (afaik), so it's not like they've been 4 years focused on this one).

And well... nothing's impossible as shown by E3 2015, so I'd love to see Agent if it's still alive (seriously: if it's dead, just say it, Rockstar!). Or Red Dead 3. Or Bully 2 (unlikely as fuck, but dreams are dreams). Then again, I could only see Rockstar in a conference that's not theirs if it's Agent (lol). Although, they could always feel that they owe Sony one if Agent is cancelled and they want to introduce their next big game under Sony's spotlight.

Oh, and what about Level 5's big game? I've been expecting it since E3! If you believe Verendus (I actually do, at least I think he's a guy with legit connections/works for Sony), that'd be a PS4 (iirc) exclusive. I'd love something in the visual vein of Ni No Kuni, but more adult-oriented this time. I doubt Ghibli would be involved this time, though (and I wish it's a new IP).

And well, I always think "no more Uncharted 4". But I can't feel but wanting to see more, especially after yesterday's cutscene with the new character. They might not be the most perfect games ever (they're excellent in their genres and I legit think 2 is one of the best games of its gen), but man, I fucking love this universe and characters. So fucking charismatic and lovely, all of them.

Aside from FFVII Remake, I better be seeing something related to The Last Guardian. Everything else, I have no clue what to expect. So long that I'm impressed by it, I'll be happy nonetheless.
I'd be surprised if they didn't at least state a release window for TLG. I think it'll release, at the latest, in September.

Last edited:

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Started off good with VII stuff and especially the PS4 port of VII available today. Then they almost ruined it for me with all the VR stuff. Overall, though, VII, Ni No Kuni, Nioh, KoF, Last Blade 2, and Yakuza 5 and 0 saved it. Plus, I love Ratchet & Clank ^_^

I'm majorly pissed off about Ace Combat VII being VR exclusive, though. That's a damn shame.