Romance in Final Fantasy XV

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Great post, @Lucina. As an English Lit grad and a Shakespeare nerd, I'd absolutely adore it if the story mirrored Hamlet fairly closely with Stella/Luna (are they the same? Hmm.) in an Ophelia-like role. That said, I don't think they'll really go down that path as I can't see Noctis (or any FF protagonist really) being as complex and as tragic a character as Hamlet is -- they're anime sketches by comparison. But he could be an anime sketch of Hamlet, the same way Simba is a Disney sketch of him -- I'd take that.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Things would be even more interesting if there's a love triangle in the mix. That can only happen if Stella & Luna are not one & the same.
You're pushing it now. Maybe that's why Stella is fighting Noctis, she wants Luna all to herself, or maybe she says "if I can't have him NO ONE WILL!".

Things would be even more interesting if there's a love triangle in the mix. That can only happen if Stella & Luna are not one & the same.
I would not want that. I have... bad memories from playing Kyou's route in Clannad. My soul can't take such crushing, heh.

Ideally it'd be Prompto who gets them both, seeing as how he's the playa and all. It wouldn't even be anything like a love triangle. He'll just be that Korean boyband dude who all the girls adore.

Last edited: