SE aiming for worldwide release for XV

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Desafortunadamente no puedo contestar cuándo saldrá Final Fantasy XV
pero sin duda será un lanzamiento mundial, no queremos dar experiencias diferentes a la gente,
es por eso que queremos que todos en el mundo experimenten lo mismo con Final Fantasy XV.
Unfortunately I can not answer when Final Fantasy XV will
but it will certainly be a worldwide release, we want to give people different experiences,
that is why we want everyone in the world to experience the same with Final Fantasy XV.
This is Google Translated, but you can see that's all he has to say about XV in the video.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
I don't know what you guys are reading, but the subtitles literally say XV will definitely have a worldwide simultaneous release.

Source: Spanish is my native language.

EDIT: Translation reads: "No doubt [Final Fantasy XV] will be a worldwide release".

Last edited:

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
Desafortunadamente no puedo contestar cuándo saldrá Final Fantasy XV
pero sin duda será un lanzamiento mundial, no queremos dar experiencias diferentes a la gente,
es por eso que queremos que todos en el mundo experimenten lo mismo con Final Fantasy XV.
I can translate it for you (Spanish is my mother language):

"Unfortunately I can't tell you when Final Fantasy XV will be released, but no doubt it will be a worldwide release, we don't want to give different experiences to the people, that's why we want everyone in the world to experience the same with Final Fantasy XV".

And that's it o.o

Eliotlienthal

Balamb Garden Freshman
Sep 27, 2013
Well, I just watched Tabata's interview with the spanish titles and I think his answer doesn't necessary imply a simultaneous release date, but that the game will be released all over the world instead of just Japan, which was the case of Type-0 when it was first released.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Well, I just watched Tabata's interview with the spanish titles and I think his answer doesn't necessary imply a simultaneous release date, but that the game will be released all over the world instead of just Japan, which was the case of Type-0 when it was first released.
I highly doubt that was said. The game has already been officially announced for the West. FF15 was announced at E3 - a US event.

It seems to be about the actual release period worldwide.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
People should translate it from Tabata's words (Japanese), not the Spanish subtitles.
I think so too, since we are all speaking English in this specific community we might be able to make more sense of this to translate directly from Japanese, right now translating Japanese-->Spanish--->English. There could be some translations changes in here this way.