Sora96 chats with Takashi Tokita

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
I had the privilege of speaking to Square Enix's Takashi Tokita. For those who don't know, Takashi Tokita is the Head of Business Division 9. He joined Square back in 1985 and has worked on many titles since. Some of the biggest roles have been lead designer of Final Fantasy IV, co-directing Chrono Trigger, directing Parasite Eve and directing the full 3D remake of Final Fantasy IV. More recently he has been producer of all versions of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, directing Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light and producing Final Fantasy Dimensions. His latest title, Final Fantasy Legends: Crystal of Space-Time releases on February 12 in Japan for iOS & Android. Before the launch I was able to talk to him. You can read part of our chat below. Please bear in mind his English isn't the best.

Sora96: Will there be an English release [for Final Fantasy Legends: Crystal of Space-Time]?

Tokita: Could you wait more about English version?

Sora96: Will do. Thank you for responding. Love your work. And if I may also ask, when is cloud saving coming for Final Fantasy IV?

Tokita: Thank you so much! We are under review about FF IV cloud saving. Could you wait this too more?

Sora96: No worries, will do. Good luck with your launch!

Tokita: Thanks a lot!