Square Enix shows WITCH CHAPTER 0 [cry] (Tech Demo by AP Team)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
You would love Toriyama, Kitase, Abe and Watanabe just on mobile wouldn't you? Well tough luck. :p
Love? Nah. I don't really care. Can't stress that enough. :)

OT: I don't think we'll be seeing games look like this for a very long time.
Games (including XV) are only starting to get to the level of the original Agni tech demo, now.
Well, this tech demo is running on 4 Titan X graphics cards. Currently, that's pretty expensive and something the average consumer can't afford.

Last edited:

Andre_Mackowiak

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
May 1, 2015
Several? There has only been two, both have been on a high spec PC, this time it was showing off DirectX 12.
With teasers I didn't mean video teasers but tweets for example by the designer of Agni, who expressed his wishful thinking of seeing her return in a full Final Fantasy game.

Oct 19, 2013
With teasers I didn't mean video teasers but tweets for example by the designer of Agni, who expressed his wishful thinking of seeing her return in a full Final Fantasy game.
And don't forget this random image from the FFXV art director Yusuke Naora a few months ago (who had nothing to do with the Agni's Philosophy tech demo at all):

Way too random. Why her instead of Noctis which would make more sense? Why the new clothes in the top part?
Well, maybe it was just a hint for this new tech demo video, which Naora probably knew to be in the works at that time already, but still, it seems strange.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Agni looks like she's going to attend some high class party ready to celebrate the new year. Noctis would probably rather go camping, get drunk and get away from that holiday happiness shit.

Could be a design choice I guess.

Personally though, I don't think stuff like this is anything to dig too deep about really.