Super Smash Bros. Leak (Shulk Confirmed)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Your GAF link is a YouTube vid.

Anyone tell me if Dixie is confirmed? I'm hearing the leaker said she is but I've yet to see the quote/pics.

Sep 26, 2013
I approve of Shulk and Dog and Duck from Duck Hunt.

Pretty disappointed in Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Bowser Jr.

Too many Mario, Fire Emblem and Pokemon characters. And even though their move sets won't be the same, we basically have 2 Marios, 2 Pits and 2 Link characters. Should have been costume alts.

Was hoping for King K. Rool, but it sounds like he's going to be a boss character. Same with Ridley.

The top 5 characters I wanted were 1) King K. Rool, 2) Ridley, 3) Palutena, 4) Little Mac and 5) Geno. I'm 2 for 5.

Your GAF link is a YouTube vid.

Anyone tell me if Dixie is confirmed? I'm hearing the leaker said she is but I've yet to see the quote/pics.
Cause she's DLC but nobody seems to know for sure if that's legit or not.

Last edited:

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Where is this guy posting for people to follow his updates and supposed leaks?

If Dixie is in then that will redeem the roster a little for me. I've disliked how the DK universe gets shunned in this series.

Clones/copies of characters I also hate, but guess it can't be helped. If Dixie's a Diddy clone, I won't be overjoyed with that but I guess I'll take it.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Chorus Kids pic was fake according to someone else. I'm not paying attention to this stuff now because it's obvious people are making all sorts of things up to coincide with the real leaks. Will just wait till I see confirmation from Nintendo.

Sep 26, 2013
Sometime within the next month as the 3DS game comes out October 5th. There will most likely be either a main Nintendo Direct or a Super Smash Bros. Direct.

Expect a news blow out.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Was it worth it? Hell no it wasn't. What an idiot.

This is assuming the leaker works (worked) for NOA, which is the current rumour.

Sep 26, 2013
Well, it's possible to leak stuff and not get caught. But if the leaker got caught that easily, then he/she clearly didn't make sure all areas were covered.

And it doesn't really matter if the leaker knows or doesn't know the consequences if he/she signed a contract saying not to release stuff like that to the public.

Sep 26, 2013
The rumor is that this was an internal leak at Nintendo and the person behind it, who was in the process of sending content to ESRB rating, has been fired and is being sued. He supposedly still has a 3DS copy of the game and has a 3DS that is used for internal ratings.