Terra Battle (Mistwalker, Sakaguchi, iOS and Android) out now in U.S.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
No S or SS class characters here. Not yet anyway. Stockpiling my energy in hopes of a future event that increases the chances of acquiring a high class character. Currently on Chapter 9 so far.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
700K downloads now and what I feel to be some of the meatier rewards now underway as development of Co-op mode will now begin!

800k is the strategy guide production starting.

The 2M for production to begin on console version doesn't seem that far off now...

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I finally got around to playing it and man, this has to be the best F2P mobile game I've played. Beautiful art and music, fast, engaging, simple and challenging gameplay...

Also, the story doesn't interrupt at all (and I like the way it's told), the mere fact of collecting characters is pretty satisfying and the pay-to-win elements do not affect you at all: unless you blow out your morale in the Metal Zone, you should be fine and play for a long time before you reach zero (I haven't even spent all of them yet).

My team is: Bahl, Kuscah (healing is such a cool concept in this game), Manmer, Sha'plar, A'merpact and a lion king (I don't know how they're called in English, in Spanish it''d be something like Fang Lion King).

So, three B's, one S and two A's. I also have Zeera (S-class), but she hasn't proved to be very useful to me. I guess I'll level her up in the Metal Zone even if she's already one of the members with a higher level.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
We've reached 800K downloads now. Strategy guide is now being developed. I'm hoping for the artbook myself. If it keeps up at this pace, we should reach the final goal by the end of the year at the earliest.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
They are at 890K, which means within the next day or so we'll get the next bonus which is a downloadable OST!

Getting energy is really slow going now, unless you pay. "Login Day #" bonuses stopped at day 10 or so, and the "Consecutive Login Bonus" only grant energy-related bonuses twice on their loop.

I basically just wait for weekends now and do a huge gold dump on obtaining the money-based recruits (which contain the update chars added in last week).

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
So, I've done the Bahamut event quite a few times now (about 5 or so?) and still haven't gotten him. Am I doing something wrong? Supposedly he might drop some times after defeating him, no?

Regarding the story, I'm only at Chapter 9. I'm really liking everything, and the download milestones really add to the game more depth, whether it's characters or events like this.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
900k reached! Bahamut fought 3 times so far. No luck.

Tornak - I too am wondering if there is a "trick" but my guess is its just a low drop rate. Like real low.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
900k reached! Bahamut fought 3 times so far. No luck.

Tornak - I too am wondering if there is a "trick" but my guess is its just a low drop rate. Like real low.
Tell me about it, I think I've defeated him about 8 times now and nothing! lol. At least you get a nice share of items after it, even if having to fight 10 rounds every time is tiring as hell.

What I really want to see now is that artbook. I think they'll reach 2 million downloads not long from now, so that console version is interesting (a MMORPG based on the game? Just a console version of the smartphone app?).

The world (if only because of the art and variety of characters) has a lot of possibilities, so maybe there's room for different things. I really really want Mistwalker to be huge ;_;

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
I lucked out and got him on the 4th battle.

Then I got even luckier and snagged a SS rank character on the 5 free energy they give you for Bahamut event.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Going to give it another shot today. I'm determined to have an S-rank recruit like Bahamut join my team.