The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

• It's totally going to be there!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I am undecided if it will be shown there.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • It won't be shown there...

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Slickyslacker

PSICOM Soldier
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
If it shows, it shows. If it doesn't Jump Festa.

So not very. I mean, I have other things to look forward to but it would be nice to see it.
Well, it's rather unlikely they'd skip TGS but show it at Jump Festa. If such a scenario were to occur (it doesn't show at TGS), they'd wait for their own, personal event in all likelihood.

All signs are pointing towards Makuhari Messe, however.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
The neogaf lady... how often has she been right? I'm cautious but willing to believe if she's on the up and up. Also how did she get to see it? A private pre-tgs event for the press? If they're showing the press anyway then just say it will be there. Their methods are odd and evasive.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
It's totally going to be there! :)

"Whenever I sang my songs
On the stage, on my own
Whenever I said my words
Wishing they would be heard by Square Enix

I saw Nomura smiling at me
Was it real or just my fantasy?
You'd always be there in the corner
Of this tiny little TGS Booth

My last night here for you
Same old trailers, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no

I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Did you ever know
That I have mine on Final Fantasy XV?"

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
Why are some people seeing FFXV as "not a FF game" because it's all guys ( which may change when we see more people) and has a car? Every FF is different, Storyline ( for the most part) is what makes FF a FF game. I am just confused is all.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Why are some people seeing FFXV as "not a FF game" because it's all guys ( which may change when we see more people) and has a car? Every FF is different, Storyline ( for the most part) is what makes FF a FF game. I am just confused is all.
You are confused people will bitch about everything? You must be new to this. It was bound to happen.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
You are confused people will bitch about everything? You must be new to this. It was bound to happen.
lol, I know it's bound to happen, and have seen this type of attitude with a lot of games, I just don't understand why they ( FF fans) don't like the setting in FFXV. I guess I shall never know. All I can say is " Their loss". ( This was on a FFXIV Forums some people were talking about it.)

Sep 26, 2013
So any game with a storyline can be a Final Fantasy game then? ;)

It's gotta be more then that. What about the story? Is it just the story or is it something else? Or is it a combination of things that mix and work together to create that identity?

I initially was undecided, but eventually voted "It's totally going to be there!"

That post of mine is somewhere buried in this topic, ahaha!
I voted yes too! :D

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
So any game with a storyline can be a Final Fantasy game then? ;)

It's gotta be more then that. What about the story? Is it just the story or is it something else? Or is it a combination of things that mix and work together to create that identity?

I voted yes too! :D
8ahem8 excuse me, I meant to say "Awesome and unforgettable storyline" That is what FF is known for. Naturally, everything else has to follow suit to make the storyline feel epic ( Unforgettable music/Unforgettable characters etc)