The Generic FF News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Square Enix is holding a Final Fantasy XIII Twitch stream and exclusive goodies giveaway! They'll be giving away prizes like Play Arts Kai figures, Steam keys and posters signed by Motomu Toriyama (Director of the Final Fantasy XIII series and other amazing Final Fantasy games) & Yoshinori Kitase (Producer of the Final Fantasy XIII series and other amazing games)

Check out all the details here.

And what I assume is Alex's response to this.

"An deeply underrated entry, if you ask us...! (Well, most of us, anyway.)"

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Yoshinori Kitase & Motomu Toriyama's classic Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster has won yet another award. It has won "Asia Special Award" at the 2015 PlayStation Awards. This follows the title getting a PlayStation 4 bundle in China and becoming a best seller in China.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
FFVII PC port is now out on PS4 (I'm sure everyone's already aware). Anyone bought it? I love the game speed boost toggle. Really helps to make getting through the tedious parts that much better. Will refrain from using the HP/MP/Limit booster, but the no encounters toggle could prove very useful - all RPGs should have this, so I'm glad they added that in. If FF9 ever does get the same treatment, they have to add that option in - FF9 had no way to limit encounters. Made sure to get Cloud picked by Don Corneo, and gonna get the Barret date sequence, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.