What happened to Mitsuru Kamiyama?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Sorry, who?

Most people don't really keep up to date or care about various Square Enix employees and their status with the company. Considering Kamiyama has directed the few Crystal Chronicle games, I imagine he's not doing anything related to Final Fantasy right now unless one is in the works.

This isn't exactly Final Fantasy discussion material.

Edit: I just realized you posted about two of his most recent games in a thread already, maybe that would be a better place to ask this sort of question.

May 26, 2014
I think this site is a good resource for video game production credits:

http://www.mobygames.com/

You can search games or specific people.

Not trying to be a dick. I just noticed you ask a lot about production credits or specific staff members and I think most of the time people here don't really know (at least I sure don't).

Sep 26, 2013
I think most of the time people here don't really know.
Pretty much. It's also a pain because of all the restructuring going on and not everyone sticks around, work on the same projects and have the same roles.

The only people who really care about this stuff are those who want to know what Square Enix is working on.

Or are trying to prove that Ito is working on FFXVI.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Pretty much. It's also a pain because of all the restructuring going on and not everyone sticks around, work on the same projects and have the same roles.

The only people who really care about this stuff are those who want to know what Square Enix is working on.

Or are trying to prove that Ito is working on FFXVI.
Haha. I'm just a massive Square Enix fanatic that likes to know everything possible about them.