What systems do you own?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Most of my systems are either packed up for my move or have been given to my soon-to-be-ex-roommate over the years, but I might be able to take a picture of my gaming shelf at some point. (If I can find the damn camera) I don't own a PS Vita, a 3DS, or an original XBox but between my roommate we have every other system I can think of. We even have two NESes!

Most of my systems are either packed up for my move or have been given to my soon-to-be-ex-roommate over the years, but I might be able to take a picture of my gaming shelf at some point. (If I can find the damn camera) I don't own a PS Vita, a 3DS, or an original XBox but between my roommate we have every other system I can think of. We even have two NESes!
We have quite the bromance going on right now. If you want to listen to one thing, and only one thing I will ever say on this forum. If you have the financial means. Buy a 3ds for only you. I cannot share mine now as its surgically grafted to my dominant gaming hand!

I also have 2 NES's. The original model and the 101.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
We have quite the bromance going on right now. If you want to listen to one thing, and only one thing I will ever say on this forum. If you have the financial means. Buy a 3ds for only you. I cannot share mine now as its surgically grafted to my dominant gaming hand!

I also have 2 NES's. The original model and the 101.
I believe both of ours are the 101, but I'd have to check. I'm actually getting a 3DS in a few weeks as a late birthday present though, so no worries! After I move I will gain access to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time HD, Fire Emblem, Pokemon X, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (which I've already played but am happy to again), and Catslevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate. When I have the money I fully intend to pick up Rune Factory 4, as well as saving money for Bravely Default.

On the PSP score, when I get my PSP fixed I will be able to play Final Fantasies I-IX on it again. I am going to start VII over again for my Playthrough articles for Nova Crystallis, and this time I think I'll leave the names as default.

Are there any PSP or 3DS games you would recommend specifically?

I believe both of ours are the 101, but I'd have to check. I'm actually getting a 3DS in a few weeks as a late birthday present though, so no worries! After I move I will gain access to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time HD, Fire Emblem, Pokemon X, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (which I've already played but am happy to again), and Catslevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate. When I have the money I fully intend to pick up Rune Factory 4, as well as saving money for Bravely Default.

On the PSP score, when I get my PSP fixed I will be able to play Final Fantasies I-IX on it again. I am going to start VII over again for my Playthrough articles for Nova Crystallis, and this time I think I'll leave the names as default.

Are there any PSP or 3DS games you would recommend specifically?
Do you have access to a DS? Because if not. I can recommend that to go with your 3DS.

5 PSP recommendations
ZHP
FF Crisis Core
Gungir
Growlanser IV
Persona IS

5 3DS recommentations
Fire Emblem (You know)
KH (You know again)
OOT (you know double again)
Etrian IV
SMT IV

Do not get Lord of shadow. Its pretty bad ( I am being kind, its very bad)

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Do you have access to a DS? Because if not. I can recommend that to go with your 3DS.

5 PSP recommendations
ZHP
FF Crisis Core
Gungir
Growlanser IV
Persona IS

5 3DS recommentations
Fire Emblem (You know)
KH (You know again)
OOT (you know double again)
Etrian IV
SMT IV

Do not get Lord of shadow. Its pretty bad ( I am being kind, its very bad)
Well, I've got Crisis Core and I'll look into the others on the PSP when I get a chance.

As for the 3DS suggestions, I intended on getting Etrian Odyssey eventually (Both IV and the new Millenium Girl title). I have not as of yet played enough of SMT to get IV unless it is a one-shot, as I have not had access to the games previously. I will not be purchasing Lords of Shadow MoF, but my new roommate already owns it so I will struggle through it in order to get the story bridge I'll need for LoS2 whenever it finally releases.

Aside from the 3DS, do you have a console you tend to play more than your others?

Well, I've got Crisis Core and I'll look into the others on the PSP when I get a chance.

As for the 3DS suggestions, I intended on getting Etrian Odyssey eventually (Both IV and the new Millenium Girl title). I have not as of yet played enough of SMT to get IV unless it is a one-shot, as I have not had access to the games previously. I will not be purchasing Lords of Shadow MoF, but my new roommate already owns it so I will struggle through it in order to get the story bridge I'll need for LoS2 whenever it finally releases.

Aside from the 3DS, do you have a console you tend to play more than your others?
You can play SMT IV without playing the others. I get so many twitter responses saying just that.

I play tons of PS2 backlog stuff (PS3 too), Love my Wii u, I go to the psp daily too.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
You can play SMT IV without playing the others. I get so many twitter responses saying just that.

I play tons of PS2 backlog stuff (PS3 too), Love my Wii u, I go to the psp daily too.
Good to know! Is it the same with Growlanser and Persona? My friend bought me Person 3 on the PSN and has been trying to make me play it, but I've been looking for the first two.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I'm a big sony fan but I own a xbox 360 along with my PS3 and PS Vita. The only reason I own a 360 is so I can play Left 4 Dead which I wish would get a PS3 port. I also want a 3DS badly so I can play Dream Drop Distance.

Shinigami Frost

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Sep 28, 2013
KY, USA
I own a PS3 (Super Slim) , PS2 (Slim) and a Xbox 360 (S). Also have a Laptop, Desktop and and iPhone 4s but I don't game on those.

Sold off all my other stuff last year: Atari 400, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii #1, Wii #2, PS3 #1 (Slim), PS2 (Phat), Xbox, Xbox 360 (Pro), Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, and PSP.

Last edited:
I own a PS3 (Super Slim) , PS2 (Slim) and a Xbox 360 (S). Also have a Laptop, Desktop and and iPhone 4s but I don't game on those.

Sold of all my other stuff last year: Atari 400, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii #1, Wii #2, PS3 #1 (Slim), PS2 (Phat), Xbox, Xbox 360 (Pro), Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, and PSP.
very nice dude

Chaos

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 27, 2013
Oregon
chaos1950.tumblr.com
NES, SNES, N64 (broken), Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced SP (battery is dying though), PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360.

and... an alienware PC. I know, I know I should be punished for buying something so overpriced, but it's got a light up case and I can change the colors! ^3^.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Let's see... I have a 360 (fat Elite), PS3 (fat... er, I dunno, it's not BC), Wii U (deluxe), 3DS (Zelda edition), PSP (silver 3000), DS Lite (red/black, has dead pixels), 2 PS2s (a fat one, and a new thin one for when the fatty finally craps out), GameCube (silver), and GBA SP (Black w/ enhanced backlight).

I'll probably pick up a Retron 5 when it comes out for my retro gaming fix so I don't have to break my wallet catching up console wise.

Let's see... I have a 360 (fat Elite), PS3 (fat... er, I dunno, it's not BC), Wii U (deluxe), 3DS (Zelda edition), PSP (silver 3000), DS Lite (red/black, has dead pixels), 2 PS2s (a fat one, and a new thin one for when the fatty finally craps out), GameCube (silver), and GBA SP (Black w/ enhanced backlight).

I'll probably pick up a Retron 5 when it comes out for my retro gaming fix so I don't have to break my wallet catching up console wise.
you know, calling your PS3 fat is pretty bad for its self esteem :(

Caius

Yevonite
Sep 29, 2013
I don't have any old consoles, I never played them because nobody around me ever did. (even though others my age played a lot of sega and SNES, I never did.)

Gamecube, PS2, PS3, PSP, broken PSP, 3DS, Gba, Wii, Original Xbox, and a gaming PC.