What were the hardest Gummi Ship missions in KH1 FM for you?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I've been attempting to finish these for my plat in the ReMix collection, and I am having a heck of a time,

I just finished Atantica 3 which was driving me crazy, I only need Traverse Town 3 and Hallow Bastion 3, both involve taking no damage.

I think those 3, along with Atlantica 2, are the most difficult in general. Even the 3 End of the World missions were easier for me. So everyone, share your tales of woe.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
To be perfectly honest I've been avoiding the Gummi Ship missions because of how abysmally bad I am at the original system. I was soooo much better at KHII's gummis.

I think I've got two done in Halloween town and one done for Wonderland?

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
To be perfectly honest I've been avoiding the Gummi Ship missions because of how abysmally bad I am at the original system. I was soooo much better at KHII's gummis.

I think I've got two done in Halloween town and one done for Wonderland?
Oh yeah the gummi ship segments in KH2 are vastly superior, I know I spent 4 hours total creating ships and playing through the levels.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
I'm not sure about that. You're talking about the full life cockpit right? Or maybe the transform gummi works.... just something to make these missions bearable!
Whoops, I meant with a full Armor gauge which is basically your HP/Life bar. That sounds super intense. You'd basically have to fuel your ship with as much Speed and maneuverability as you could attach, then put on Haste gummis so you could try and speed your way through. I am NOT looking forward to that.

BoN

Yevonite
Sep 26, 2013
Thailand
re-ffplanet.blogspot.com
I choose Traverse Town Mission 3. I had replay this mission again and again for 52 times until i got pass.

I found that many mission would be much easier if you play in easy mode, because in proud mode your gummi ship isn't different to a piece of cake.

This is my clip when i played this mission in japanese 1.5 ReMix. I hope it would be useful.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
Whoops, I meant with a full Armor gauge which is basically your HP/Life bar. That sounds super intense. You'd basically have to fuel your ship with as much Speed and maneuverability as you could attach, then put on Haste gummis so you could try and speed your way through. I am NOT looking forward to that.
Yeah it's ridiculous, and my hands have been aching since I cleared the Atlantica missions, which is why I haven't tried those 2 yet.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
I had a dream last night that I was able to attach 25 Meteor/Comet gummies and that I just blew everything in the stage up with lasers. Including the unbreakable objects, and then I hit Wonderland and it turned into Halloween Town.

Tea is a hell of a drug.

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
I choose Traverse Town Mission 3. I had replay this mission again and again for 52 times until i got pass.

I found that many mission would be much easier if you play in easy mode, because in proud mode your gummi ship isn't different to a piece of cake.

This is my clip when i played this mission in japanese 1.5 ReMix. I hope it would be useful.
This is probably the hardest gummi ship mission i have ever tried,it took me so many hours to complete just so that i can get the trophy

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
Been trying Traverse Town 3 for the past hour. I don't think I ever shook with rage before. End of the World 1 was easier because there werent any obstacles that you had to fly into a VERY TINY window to avoid. If I ever find the gummi ship mission designer...they are gonna get a very brutal verbal assault.

soup or mann

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
I remember Atlantica being very hard. I own Kingdom Hearts 1.5 but I haven't started playing it yet. I may do that tomorrow.

Caius

Yevonite
Sep 29, 2013
I'm glad I restarted my 100% playthrough on beginner. (I still plan on finishing proud, just for the trophy, but I don't want to screw with proud mode anymore. It's a big pain in my rear end.) I didn't even start the gummi missions yet, honestly. If I'm correct, the gummi missions are also considerable easier in that mode? *looks at Wiki*

Well, that'll make things considerably easier. Now just to get a hold of a drill...

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I'm glad I restarted my 100% playthrough on beginner. (I still plan on finishing proud, just for the trophy, but I don't want to screw with proud mode anymore. It's a big pain in my rear end.) I didn't even start the gummi missions yet, honestly. If I'm correct, the gummi missions are also considerable easier in that mode? *looks at Wiki*

Well, that'll make things considerably easier. Now just to get a hold of a drill...
I assumed it mean the thunder gummi, cause the only drill I know of is the decorative one.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Huh. Well, I guess I'll be switching to an Easy Mode playthrough as soon as I've finished the game on Proud Mode. Can anybody confirm that it's the Thunder gummi, or do I actually have to ram into stuff? That sounds pretty dangerous and like it will definitely do damage to the ship.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
Huh. Well, I guess I'll be switching to an Easy Mode playthrough as soon as I've finished the game on Proud Mode. Can anybody confirm that it's the Thunder gummi, or do I actually have to ram into stuff? That sounds pretty dangerous and like it will definitely do damage to the ship.
I was doing a mission on beginner and the thuder gummi is not one shotting everything, which I assume 9999 would make it do that.