What XV franchise have you pre-ordered

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Noktis.Ouji

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 16, 2016
Hello people of Nova..

What FFXV stuff have you pre-ordered..
which version of the game ..
which store .. which region ..
which do you wish to have ..
????

:)

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
So far, I only have the PSN digital download preorder. I've been thinking about switching it up to the deluxe edition via gamestop mainly for the Leviathan paint job and because I was gonna get the movie eventually anyway, but I'm hesitating because I know as soon as the movie is available on PSN, I'm just gonna end up buying it again, only to find out you'll end up being able to buy the leviathan paint job for like $5 after the game is released anyway.

Edit: You guys have me considering the damn guide, too. If only because I want a poster map to put up on my wall so my living space looks a bit less "serial killer"-y. Right now, it's mostly empty.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
How much does the DVD retail for? The Deluxe Edition of the game comes with FFXV and the Kingsglaive Blu-Ray for £69.99.
From Amazon UK as a pre-order, I bought it for £7.99. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the film rather than added bells and whistles.

Nye

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 17, 2016
UCE and I will probably buy the day 1 edition too. I don't wanna wait a week after the official release to play the game lol.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
I've purchased digital copy also day one edition as I collect em and also kingsclaive DVDs of Amazon

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
-Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition
-Final Fantasy XV PSN Digital
-Kingsglaive & Brotherhood Blu-ray
-Collectors Guidebook

And just in case they don't provide pre-load of the PSN version then I'll go buy Day One edition from local store.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
Deluxe Edition from EBGames. Which is great cause that also gives me Kings Tale (this is because EBGames is owned by GameStop, which for the first time ever is a good thing).