World Of Final Fantasy

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
It comes with the Day One edition - Along with a couple of other things. I didn't pre-order.
So a Japanese voice option is stuck behind a day one purchase incentive?
Nah, I'll pass on this game.

They better not make a menu option paid dlc. If they have already for those who haven't pre ordered or bought it day one(or within an early period of time), screw em.

Rogue-Tomato

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 17, 2016
Worcester, UK
So a Japanese voice option is stuck behind a day one purchase incentive?
Nah, I'll pass on this game.

They better not make a menu option paid dlc. If they have already for those who haven't pre ordered or bought it day one(or within an early period of time), screw em.
Shame. It's a pretty goo game so far (I'm about 20 hours in). It's essentially good old FF with an FFX world map.

I assume by menu you mean the battle menu - You can either have the new directional shitty one or you can just use an old classic style FF battle menu.

Yeah, it's pretty darn good, though the Vita version suffers from some minor framerate issues*. The only thing that has bothered me so far (didn't start playing until yesterday) is the amount of tutorializing in the early game - almost ALL of which the demo managed to explain just as well without the tutorial characters talking at the player and the ungodly amount of textboxes.

I assume by menu you mean the battle menu
No, he means the main menu... which, sadly, already has a "paid DLC" option. :/

*which bugs me b/c other, much smaller companies, can put out games that run incredibly well on the Vita...

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
Does anyone know of anyplace similar to Bulbapedia but for WoFF? I know it hasn't been that long since WoFF has been released, but I haven't been able to find a good online Mirage Manual anywhere. I mainly just want it to see what the mirages look like after transfiguration.