Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
(Who is that black guy??)
According to Japan, every black guy ever.

We (and I mean you and I) should stop trying to speculate on Insomnia's summon, even though I think given that SE surrepticiuosly included this (background) clip,
No, I agree. I don't want to know much more about it anyway. I mostly created that other thread to keep the speculation about that one thing in there. There doesn't need to be a mega-thread for everything.

RetroPS4

Chocobo Knight
Aug 10, 2015
According to Japan, every black guy ever.

No, I agree. I don't want to know much more about it anyway. I mostly created that other thread to keep the speculation about that one thing in there. There doesn't need to be a mega-thread for everything.
Are you @SonOfEtro as well??-he created the spoiler thread!! Clearly the guy above us speculating about Slipnir (lol) is not the only crazy one here.

edit @DrBretto, sorry apparently yet again, it is I who is the other crazy one.

His name is Wesker.

His existance was leaked by his voice actor - he played a character called Wesker in Resident Evil - so it's a little Easter Egg. If he's voice-acted then he's probably in the main game, too.
LOL, when I heard that there was a character called Wesker, that was my immediate thought. That's hilarious its even voiced by the same guy! Its just funny seeing him in the first Kingstale footage. I think we were expecting it to just be Regis, Cid, Cor, and Clarus.

Last edited:

AtSwimTwoBirds

Clan Centurio Member
Jun 13, 2016
First, you're definitely crazy, but you're not BEING crazy. I see it, too.

For an awkward moment, I only saw the, eh, third leg in the back, but I was looking at the small version of the logo. When I saw the side one, it looks clearer. Good catch.
A crazy person would tell you "I'm not crazy".

As I'm not crazy; I am crazy.

RetroPS4

Chocobo Knight
Aug 10, 2015
His name is Wesker.

His existance was leaked by his voice actor - he played a character called Wesker in Resident Evil - so it's a little Easter Egg. If he's voice-acted then he's probably in the main game, too.
Oh
I created a thread specifically about the video clip with the ambiguous flaming demo thing that may or may not be ifrit.
Oh, ha ha

AtSwimTwoBirds

Clan Centurio Member
Jun 13, 2016

Now, am I being crazy (don't answer that_, or does the horse that is part of the logo have more than four legs? A little Sleipner cameo, perhaps?
What do you reckon all the icons mean?
The heart is probably health, the bicep is strength, the fist is ?, the Sun with a Face? -luck/crit maybe?, the mmm shotgun?, fire, blizzard, lightning, another element?. bullet for piercing?
Very interesting.

RetroPS4

Chocobo Knight
Aug 10, 2015
Last edited:

AtSwimTwoBirds

Clan Centurio Member
Jun 13, 2016
Is this guy Wesker?

http://www.cgrecord.net/2016/03/final-fantasy-xv-cgi-movie-kingsglaive.html
Or this one?

http://i.imgur.com/1FOmhyG.jpg

or both!?

The Clothes and facial hair from Kingstale seem to match more this unnamed NPC, but the guy pictured at Regis's court looks way different-(maybe he's Wesker's son, and his dad retired and is running this Inn?) I'll bet this is another location we will get story info on what happened in Insomnia...and or flashback to young Noctis.
The first guy HAS to be Wesker. He's sitting beside Dadacus (Clarus), and he's in King's Tale, too. It makes sense. It seems that Cid didn't take a place on the Royal Council.

I think that NPC is just a restaurateur.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
The first guy HAS to be Wesker. He's sitting beside Dadacus (Clarus), and he's in King's Tale, too. It makes sense. It seems that Cid didn't take a place on the Royal Council.

I think that NPC is just a restaurateur.
The other guy is also has the same outfit, haircut and bracelet, so there are some superficial similarities.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Then no NPC in the game can be that man, as he dies along with the rest of the Lucian government when Nifheim attacks. Confirmed in Kingsglaive.

AtSwimTwoBirds

Clan Centurio Member
Jun 13, 2016
Sorry, that's me off speculating again. I'm not reading the spoiler tag - I was gonna quote you to say so, but then the Spoiler tag went away and all I seen was 'Confirmed in Kingsglaive', so I clicked away.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Well, you can't help speculating about the news that comes out in here. But, we can probably leave the KG spoilers stuff to the spoiler threads. They released some new screenshots and Abs is looking at them and noticing things. That's what this thread is for. There's no reason to bring up anything related to KG leaks at all.

RetroPS4

Chocobo Knight
Aug 10, 2015
Well, you can't help speculating about the news that comes out in here. But, we can probably leave the KG spoilers stuff to the spoiler threads. They released some new screenshots and Abs is looking at them and noticing things. That's what this thread is for. There's no reason to bring up anything related to KG leaks at all.
Totally agree DrB! Lets keep KG (and potential XV story leak related posts out of here)...

Not story related
(I was mostly joking about the Wesker stuff needing to move in-case that wasn't obvious.)

Edit: @Chocobocoholic this ones safe:p

Last edited: