Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Yeah, and honestly i woukdn't mind at all if the game scored an 87% on metacritic, all that matters to me is if the game is incredibly fun to play IMO.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Like I said then and say now, the only people who will even remember that are the people who were bitching about it. Purely self-inflicted outrage.
True, just feels vindicating to not have to wade through a giant ceaspool of negativity when it comes to XV proving itself positively.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Are you guy watching the FF XV OST livestream?

It's been amazing so far. Yoko is so, so fucking talented and nice. We have both new (some appeared in Kingsglaive, btw) and old songs (with actual names now! RIP GRATIA MUNDI, you were too kind for this world). The E3 2013 track is called Nox Aeterna, for example, so I'm thinking it's going to be played whenever the Plague of the Stars becomes more present.

Right now, they're showing Noctis' theme for the first time. Very sweet, melodic and slow. I like it. Starlit Waltz is the best one, though: such a festive, happy song. Really reminds me of FF VIII, and that's great.

We're in for an incredible OST, as expected.

PS: Gavin/Translator-kun/Slim Shady is the fucking best part of these streams, always.

Last edited:

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I'm listening while I work. I'm assuming they'll release a version I can watch later when I can actually pay attention though. This music is God-tier, tough. I can't wait for this game.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
S: Gavin/Translator-kun/Slim Shady is the fucking best part of these streams, always.
Also, what IS it about this dude? Lol. He is officially like the most famous translator ever now.

Edit: Not doubting his awesomeness. Just having trouble defining it.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I'm listening while I work. I'm assuming they'll release a version I can watch later when I can actually pay attention though. This music is God-tier, tough. I can't wait for this game.
You should be able yo watch it at any given time, as livestreams are usually stored or archived within the same link.

Also, what IS it about this dude? Lol. He is officially like the most famous translator ever now.
I don't know, I think it's a mix of him being (seemingly) so fucking nice, him flawlessly switching from English to Japanese and viceversa in an incredibly efortless way making interviews and ATRs very fast and agile (I don't know a lick of it, but I assume his Japanese is good, haha) and him looking baller and drastically different every time he shows up, truly a master of disguise:cactuar:.

Jul 16, 2015
Noctis' theme was gorgeous. It sounded warm and uplifting yet bittersweet at the same time. Loved every second of it. Yoko Shimomura really outdid herself with the FFXV soundtrack. I feel this is the best stuff she has ever composed.