Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
You're not the only one. I thought the DLC episodes were gonna be released "in order" but I think episode Ignis is gonna take more time.

If you really think about it... how are they gonna do the "gameplay" for Ignis?

He's best bro for me so, against all rational advice, I do have high hopes for his episode.
Spoilers for the full game:
I guess that we'll get to play as Ignis both before and after he goes blind, but I don't think the gameplay will change much when he's blind tbh. There should be an explanation as to why he has these Daredevil's powers, although I guess that "a wizard did it" is a good explanation for a FF.

I wonder who or what blinded him. His scars look like fire-provoked, so maybe Ardyn used some little help here of his little friend? I don't know.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
The increase in the photo cap and the ability to use the MP3 player while riding Chocobos are really nice. The off-road Regalia doesn't seem necessary, but I kind of suspect that it's a feature that they had worked on prior to release but couldn't get into a functional state rather than something completely new. I do like the redesign on the wheels for it, though. XD (I suppose it'll probably be linked to a new quest?)

As for the 60FPS patch... at least the constant "they just forgot about it"/"they meant next December" nonsense will end soon. XD;

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
It actually feels weird watching Gladio being controlled as the main character (essentially when he's walking at the beginning, as the battle scenes look very similar to skills being used in the main game).

Makes sense considering we only ever got to see glimpses of non-Noctis gameplay during the 2011 trailer, six years ago now. Man, what a needlessly long and shitty journey this has been :red13:.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Gameplay stuff for Gladio's DLC aside, I just wanna know if we can we take Cor's jacket off and change his outfit lol

What can I say? Costumes are fun. If I can put him in the chocomog t shirt, then I most certainly will because even 45 year old warriors can partake in the festivities too dammit!

I wouldn't mind being able to expand his skill set in the astral sphere too but he's most likely off limits in regards to that.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
The FFXV voice cast get together and play FFXV.

So there's Ray, Adam and Robbie in this one. The guys are so down to earth and fun to watch.

Shit's hilarious. I only wish that I watched this live since it's not archived.

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xv-voice-actors-playing-their-own-game-is-1791927746

Edit: Here's a small snippet of the live stream where they force Ignis into a corner and make him say the "recipeh" line xD

https://adrastia.tumblr.com/post/156704809684/ignis-and-a-new-recipeh-hes-literally-forced

2nd Edit: Here's a longer and "more complete" version of the stream. It's around 17-18mins.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bRzx4Km3Lnw

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
The off road Regalia is a work in progress at the moment as some of you may already know.

Just posting the video of the guys driving it off road here so people don't have to scroll through an entire ATR video to find it.

Huzzah for convenience posts.

Edit: first thing I'm gonna do is ram a baby Garula or a young mesmerize. I know - I'm a terrible, terrible human.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
http://gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fa...unches-february-21-chapter-13-update-march-28

March 28

Chapter 13 – Enhancements to the final stages of the game, including Chapter 13. You’ll also be able to play as Gladiolus for a short period.

changes to the main game, i likes!

"*The publisher of Power Rangers pointed out that the design of the suits might be too similar, so they have been delayed to a later date in order to revise the design."

lol

the boost sword is only in the booster pack + :(

brb buying the season pass

Last edited: