Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Lightning Returns Equipment Collections List [Probably Spoilerific]

What do equip type do you wish was most numerous in Lightning Returns?

• Accessories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attachments (Visible Decorations)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This School's Out outfit is of the same subtype as Nocturne? I thought it would fall into the same subtype as Electronica. (I saw a video with all the garbs, and School's Out shares its Schema customisation pose with Nocturne :( ). I do have a rough subtype list here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kaimi/Garbs

Also, will you categorize the outfits? From what I know, the Ultimania mentioned about like 21 garb subtypes and the artbook also categorizes weapons and shields.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
It is? Strange. I haven't even encountered it yet in my playthrough, but I'm only on Day 7.

Well... I'm supposed to be getting my CE soon (roommate bought himself a digital copy which I've been playing), and if the art book mentions what those subtypes are then absolutely. I don't think the garb sub types were mentioned in the guide, but I don't have it on me right now to check. I remember weapons being separated into groups such as "cursed rapiers" and "magic swords", as well as different sorts of shields, so I will put those up yes.