3 Titles will be announced at E3?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Hey, FF7 G-Bike actually looks pretty decent for a phone game. I expected a half-arsed rip from the original game, but it's had a total makeover. If I was a smartphone owner, I'd defo buy to kill time with.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I'm glad they're still around, but I wish devs I like would stop popping up only as callobs with other companies. Cyber Connect. Tri-Ace. Media Vision. All 3 have all but abandoned their RPG series and now just help Square and Namco. CC does the Naruto games and now this FF7 Motorbike game. And Tri-Ace helped with programing for LR13 and 13-2. I understand. They need to pool their funds before doing another game series. Or maybe it got too hard to keep up with ever demanding graphic engines, and making games from scratch on their own became too cost/no a smart business move. Fine. But does that mean from now on they'll just be second fiddle to other companies? Can't they do like Monolith and get a new game out for their respective series now and then and still do the collab stuff?